kansasskydiver

For any other Corvette lovers out there

I know there are a few other vette owners and lovers out there so I thought I'd share.

Here's my baby Brianna (08 z06) with the ONLY gm authentic zr1 carbon fiber front splitter in the nation hehe. I'm kinda giddy because I have the only one lol, well except for the guys who spent 140k and bought a zr1. There is a noticable difference in the downforce and cornering already and it just makes her look so much more sexy now ;)
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE Dude.

Black is the color I would get it in if I can ever get one.
Enjoy it and don’t forget to drive fast and take chances.

hehe i already drive fast and now this will let me drive EVEN faster. I'm slowly getting the car ready for the 200mph club. With the combined race spoiler in the back I had put on Sat and now the chin splitter yesterday and some other minor mods I'll feel more confident in my endevour. There is already a noticable amount of extra "heavyness" when in the triple digits as the car starts to suck down onto the ground. I have almost a near perfect weight and distribution ration now of 51/49. Now just some extra cooling for the brakes and stainless steel lines to low my ass down from 200 :)

Oh and the best part of all lol. My license plate is Compensating haha "CMPN S8N" :P

Enjoy it man. I have read up on that car and the ZR1 for a while. I thought it was perfect 50/50 from the factory due to the transmission being in the back, and the carbon fiber bumpers?

Imagine how much faster it will go without the Spoiler in the back? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and that’s why I get in too trouble.

Have fun dude.
I have always liked Corvettes but I am so happy the new ones not only look great but kick ass in every performance category.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Sweet machine.

Got a question for you. What kind of mileage do you get from it?

A friend of has one, forget what year, he's tricked it out with all sorts of high performance carbon graphite inlets, drive shaft, don't remember what else but quite a long list of updates. Including dyno tuning and hacking the computer to lean out the burn.
Was talking with him last week and he claimed he was averaging about ninety mpg on a week long road trip him and his wife took to Toronto.
Is such a thing possible?
He's an old trusted friend and not prone to bs or puffery, he does like to brag about his car though.;)

“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I just don't know, he's not the bullshitting type.
Hence my question.
He's done a lot of work, well, the high performance people did a lot of work on his car.

He's down south now and out of touch.
When he gets back I'll get the skinny on the work and post it here, 'bout two weeks, till then...
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

right on.

if that is correct I want whatever fuel delivery system he's got. throw that shit in my yukon

cant wait for the warranty to expire on that thing so i can open it up. thing is so choked up from factory...it just wants to breathe I know it... :D

only got 52k miles on it right now though got a ways to go.

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

I know there are a few other vette owners and lovers out there so I thought I'd share.

Here's my baby Brianna (08 z06) with the ONLY gm authentic zr1 carbon fiber front splitter in the nation hehe. I'm kinda giddy because I have the only one lol, well except for the guys who spent 140k and bought a zr1. There is a noticable difference in the downforce and cornering already and it just makes her look so much more sexy now ;)

Sweet Car my friend,
I am in the market for a Velocity Yellow O6-this summer or more than likely this fall. The disposable income isn't what it used to be. My girl friend says I'm going thru a mid life thing-well it started about 13 years ago with;
#1 1982 Bright Metallic Blue Crossfire car
#2 1992 LT1 6 speed
#3 1994 LT1 6 speed
#4 1997 Torch Red C5
#5 2000 Nassau Blue C5 w/Twin Intercooled supercharger. 497 RWHP
#6 2000 White C5 auto
#7 2000 Millenium Yellow C5
#8 2001 Torch Red ZO6
Really want a C6, how do you like the ride?
Be careful.
Peace,
Deegs
It is possible to get all A's in school and still flunk life~Percy Walker

Ohhh man I think I just creamed my pants :$

If I ever come to Kansas to skydive I'm probably gonna steal it ;)

But hell by the time I get to travel to jump I'll have stage 3 on the srt-4 with a semi built motor B|

1 2 3.... GOOOOOOO

"I didn't know they gave out rings at the holocaust"