Icon134

It's 3D!!!!

So in honor of the Superbowl comercials that are supposed to be in 3D (and because I'm a dork) I've been exploring creating 3D images.

I haven't gotten glasses yet so I haven't really ventured too far in the realm of creating analgyphs but I have created a few Stereogram images.

These are what are commonly refered to as Cross-eyed stereograms in otherwords you have to cross your eyes to see the 3D Effect.

I've found that the easiest way to "see" the 3d effect is to hold my hands up in front of my face about 5-10 inches away with about 1-2 inches of space between them such that the right hand is preventing the right eye from seeing the right image but allowing it to see the left image... and the left hand is doing the same for the left eye.

I hope you enjoy...

Pocket Watch

Rose with white background

Same Rose with Black Background

Scott

Edited because the first link was accidently linked to the wrong photo... :$
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Thats awesome!

So are the superbowl commericials in 3D and HD???

Trippy

There are going to be some superbowl comercials in 3D (and HD)... as well as the NBC show Chuck is supposed to be in 3D as well.

I've got my pairs of anagraph glasses ready for Chuck on Monday.

I REALLY want to shoot 3d Video but just can't bring myself to spend the dough to start to dabble in it after talking to Eric Deren and finding out how complex it is. [:/]

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I've got my pairs of anagraph glasses ready for Chuck on Monday.

I still need to get mine... [:/]

I REALLY want to shoot 3d Video but just can't bring myself to spend the dough to start to dabble in it after talking to Eric Deren and finding out how complex it is. [:/]

I remember talking about it a while ago... and I'm not sure I want to try and dabble in 3d video... but 3d photography isn't too challenging... at least with stationary objects... :)

I REALLY want to shoot 3d Video but just can't bring myself to spend the dough to start to dabble in it after talking to Eric Deren and finding out how complex it is.

Well since i can't see in 3D, i'm glad you're not shooting vids that way. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!