sgoltry853

So I had this dream....

I've had the dreams about nearly going in and walking away from what should have been a bounce, but last night's skydiving dream was a new one.

I was trying to learn to fly an airplane, gave it a bit too much gas and ended up getting left behind as the plane sped away from me in the air. At that point I started frantically trying to find my hackey, but since I had not planned on leaving the plane, I didn't have a rig on. I tumbled around totally out of control as the ground rushed up at me, all the while reaching back and hoping to find something to pull to save my own life. Finally I managed to get a hold of my underwear, gave them a yank (and gave myself one heck of a wedgie) before they inflated over my head. Those were some serious granny panties :D.

Though I found steering to be rather difficult, they did flare nicely.

Rather than the usual uneasy feeling I get after having a mal/emergency dream, I woke up laughing. Since I'm still amused by the whole thing, I thought I would share it with the rest of you.

Now THAT, my friend is a new one.
Interpreting that dream is gonna be interesting.

Check your fridge...is all the beer gone?
How many pizzas did you eat last night?
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

How about ummm.... I know! You hate your mother because she bought you plain un-sexy underwear.

The only way to break this cycle is to replace all your panties with thong style panties!

I sincerely hope this helps! :ph34r:

When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

I tumbled around totally out of control as the ground rushed up at me, all the while reaching back and hoping to find something to pull to save my own life.

Simple. It means that you need to come back down and share some more tunnel time with me. Obviously your skills aren't where they need to be yet.;):D:D
Muff #5048

You should post a full body shot so we might be able to help you figure out this mental issue you have with your panties.

No really, we can help.

I'm always amazed by how helpful skydivers are. Always looking out for others.:P

I've been around a while. I know what is best.