Hausse

Boobies!!!

Hi guys, sorry to (partially) trick you but I need your help! I’m currently setting up my first website to make some jumping money!

I am doing research for college students that have to write a research paper and as the website was just launched today, it needs some traffic to get on top of google.

There are 5 things that will take less then 2 minutes to do and if you could do one or even better all of them, that would help me tremendously and will be rewarded with Boobies!

First off, here is the link, please check the website out!
www.Do-My-Research.com

Second, please go to this link and just click Digg it!
http://digg.com/educational/Best_Homework_Help_ever_Custom_Research_for_Students

Third, go to this link, write a little comment and then hit Post. That will make it come up in your facebook feed for your friends to see.
http://www.facebook.com/share.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdo-my-research.com%2F

Fourth, please Twitter it! Here is the shortened URL:
http://tinyurl.com/auqr9m

And last, if you have a website or some other place to post the link, please do so! That is the most important thing as backlinks will get me on top of Google fastest!

Thanks so much your help and attached are as promised some boobies!

Blue Skies!

Stephan

Are you doing the research? If so, there's no way that I would use those websites[;)!;)

And, yeah, way to leave us straight females out of the "reward". You can just send Bob a check for credit on my jumpbill. Your welcome.

Hehe it's always great to hear from you Lynn! ;)

Thanks! Can't do much about that but we have some epic boobies at the Ranch so come by and I'll introduce you!!!

You do realize that there is more to life than skydiving and boobies.

Ok, can't wait!
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

You may want to proof read the services section of the first clicky. I don't recommend having a lot of grammatical and spelling mistakes on a website promoting doing research for someone.:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

We have a big staff of professional researches that are all part of a research scholar fraternity to ensure highest quality work.

We'll start here... I'm sure you meant professional researchers

Also, the vocabulary used is a bit juvenile. I'm not trying to degrade, just critique. The point can be made with simplistic terms, but using a broader and more complex vocabulary alone can and often times will attract more people to your product, especially if you're trying to sell a product involved in doing research for someone else. The more educated you sound, the more apt people will be to use your product.

However, the fact that you point out that you will send it through a language translator may help. It lets people know that English is not your company's primary language is English.

These are just my 2 cents. The biggest thing to push? Complex vocabulary. Makes you sound more intelligent, people will take you more seriously and be more apt to buy. I'm pretty sure I already said that, but that would involve me proofreading my own work. I, however, don't care enough and am too lazy at the moment to read back over what I've typed thus far.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

We have a big staff of professional researches that are all part of a research scholar fraternity to ensure highest quality work.

We'll start here... I'm sure you meant professional researchers

Also, the vocabulary used is a bit juvenile. I'm not trying to degrade, just critique. The point can be made with simplistic terms, but using a broader and more complex vocabulary alone can and often times will attract more people to your product, especially if you're trying to sell a product involved in doing research for someone else. The more educated you sound, the more apt people will be to use your product.

However, the fact that you point out that you will send it through a language translator may help. It lets people know that English is not your company's primary language is English.

These are just my 2 cents. The biggest thing to push? Complex vocabulary. Makes you sound more intelligent, people will take you more seriously and be more apt to buy. I'm pretty sure I already said that, but that would involve me proofreading my own work. I, however, don't care enough and am too lazy at the moment to read back over what I've typed thus far.

Hey Nick who the hell wrote that for you, ya cowboy-hat wearing illiterate jarhead:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?