I'd like to shoot this fucker!

Thats fucked. I'll tell you what though, I had a friend who had a cat that loved to smoke weed. Whenever he would smoke, the cat would come to his side and hang out while he blew his hits in it's direction. Forcing a cat into a box filled with smoke is cruelty to the max. We should do the same with the guy, but with the smoke of burning plastic bottles.

A LONG time ago I learned a valuable lesson.

It involved my female roommate's Siamese Tom... a large brown heavy-paper Safeway shopping bag... and some really decent BC Bud.

(It WAS a long time ago - now I only consume single-malts and large-breasted blondes).

I learned...

Don't screw with cat-lovers. EVER!

(I'm pretty sure the cat had a good time, though he did eat a weeks supply of Purina Cat Chow in under an hour!)

John

(edited for punctuation)

I dont mean to laugh because trapping the animal and then subjecting it to all that smoke is obviously cruel but can you imagine being the cop and walking in on that scene?

It would totally look like the guy was trying to smoke the cat.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

You know I love cats and dogs, but it always fascinates me how over the top most Americans get about their pets. I think some need to be reminded that a humane life is worth more then a cat.
The guy should be fined if it’s a first offence and if he keeps on doing it then more punishment.

Its like the Michael Vic thing just because in your culture dogs are considered a member of the family doesn’t mean in other cultures there not viewed as food or even entertainment.

Killing a person for getting a cat high!!! wake up people and step out side your little boxes.
:S:S:S

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

You know I love cats and dogs, but it always fascinates me how over the top most Americans get about their pets. I think some need to be reminded that a humane life is worth more then a cat.
The guy should be fined if it’s a first offence and if he keeps on doing it then more punishment.

Its like the Michael Vic thing just because in your culture dogs are considered a member of the family doesn’t mean in other cultures there not viewed as food or even entertainment.

Killing a person for getting a cat high!!! :S:S:S

:D:D:D I read that to fast and read

*** wake up people and step out side your litter boxes.

:D:D:D
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Killing a person for getting a cat high!!! wake up people and step out side your little boxes.
:S:S:S

Uhhh yeah, coming from the guy whose home country's law enforcement idea of justice is a little extreme. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Interesting point.
I am usually not prune to be attacked, abused or put under by fellow humans, maybe because I don't look so friendly when I get annoyed, maybe not?

I'll donate the S&W and ONE bullet... ;)
There is a reason I choose to live with upright walking civil human beings. If I want to worry about what the heck just went on my sandwich, I'll move.

As long as animals continue to impress me more than humans, with respect, loyalty and integrity, I will gladly kick any animal abuser right where there is no sunshine... :|

Uhhh yeah, coming from the guy whose home country's law enforcement idea of justice is a little extreme.

So because i was born in Iran its ok to kill a guy for getting a cat high?

OK then

As long as animals continue to impress me more than humans, with respect, loyalty and integrity, I will gladly kick any animal abuser right where there is no sunshine

Some minds you can not open with a crowbar I guess.

You know Pigs are smarter then cats? Should we kill all the people who love pork chops as well?
Or is your sense of loving animals only complies to the ones that you consider fluffy or cute within your culture?
:S

And off to Speakers Corner we go... :D

Nah, I think it's wrong to kill somebody for mistreating an animal like that, but the culture of justice in the middle east is just downright scary. Steal something? Get your hand cut off. Commit adultery or tell your husband you want a divorce? Get beheaded or something, I forgot what it is...

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

While I do feel that putting the cat into the bong was an idiotic thing to do because the cat ~could~ potentially suffocate, let's not blow getting a cat high out of proportion.

It is a cat. It was weed. No harm done.
As a matter of fact, high animals are kind of funny!:D

I don't think we need to kill him over the life of an animal.

I am pretty sure that NONE of you could even think of pulling the trigger on another human over the life of even YOUR precious little fluffy "Mittens" or whatever the hell your cat is named.

Having almost taken someones life (and thus had to live with the ramifications), I don't think lightly about "I'd kill him" type of comments over something SO FUCKING TRIVIAL as a cat's life.

Yes, I do think a cat's life is important. Just as a dog's or a whale's for that matter.

BUT nowhere near as important as a humans will EVER be.

[steps down from soapbox]

Doug.

I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

And off to Speakers Corner we go... :D

Nah, I think it's wrong to kill somebody for mistreating an animal like that, but the culture of justice in the middle east is just downright scary. Steal something? Get your hand cut off. Commit adultery or tell your husband you want a divorce? Get beheaded or something, I forgot what it is...

Yea but i was not talking about the middle east. You made it about the middle east because it is me who made the post.

Uhhh yeah, coming from the guy whose home country's law enforcement idea of justice is a little extreme.

So because i was born in Iran its ok to kill a guy for getting a cat high?

OK then

Ahhh...I see you are getting a grasp on 'murikan logic.B|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

As long as animals continue to impress me more than humans, with respect, loyalty and integrity, I will gladly kick any animal abuser right where there is no sunshine

Some minds you can not open with a crowbar I guess.

You know Pigs are smarter then cats? Should we kill all the people who love pork chops as well?
Or is your sense of loving animals only complies to the ones that you consider fluffy or cute within your culture?
:S

Oh Darius...
Here is a simple example:
I do not care where you are from.
I do not care what religion you pratice.
I have no interest in fighting with you, or arguing about who's country is better or worse.
My culture is as much of your business as yours is mine.

Here's the deal, plain and simple:
Live - and let live.

If you attack, harm, abuse or intimmidate anything that is close to me, mine, or fluffy, or smaller than you... I will use whatever amount of power I have, to make your live hell. Worse than hell. You can bring a crowbar, a machine gun or a little ticking blinking thing. I am a true believer of submitting to a countries rules and laws, if awarded the opportunity or the right to live in it. I choose where I live based on a list of countries who fit my overall political, emotional and spiritual belief. In my live, my pet has a higher value than you, because I do not know and value you.

I award you any freedom you need to live your live and prosper. When you start interfering with what is dear and close to me (animals are more than humans) you will reap the rewards as long as you do it with me around. Animals have the rank of children in my world, they cannot defend themselfes (white sharks can, sometimes) so they need PEOPLE to look out for them. I am one of those people. I agree with doug, if there was no harm done - I'm fine. But, I'm tired of seeing people play god. For many, animals are just a sad excuse for their lack of influence in other areas of their lives, how cool is it to beat a dog into submission?

Sue me. I have to stop typing, because my cat wants to occupy the laptop, sorry. So much for priorities...;)

Geez, lighten up Francis. :D:P

'

:):S;):)Perfectly fine, believe me :) I deleted it.
LOL

It's retarded enough to read about it - how could I fall deep enough to engage into an argument?
:o

Geez, lighten up Francis. :D:P

'

:):S;):)Perfectly fine, believe me :) I deleted it.
LOL

It's retarded enough to read about it - how could I fall deep enough to engage into an argument?
:o

Anybody that gets into an argument with darius11 has to really enjoy it, like Amazon, for example. :D:D:D (speakers corner humor)