boinky

Medieval Times?

Okay, it seems that I stand corrected. At least semi-so. The honey said he'd dress up. ;)

That only leaves 6 others to say no! :D

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Okay, it seems that I stand corrected. At least semi-so. The honey said he'd dress up. ;)

LOL I could send you two our wedding costumes :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

g

My brother's wedding had a medieval theme right out of the movie The Princess Bride. Priest, groom, bride, parents, groomsmen and bridesmaids all dressed up. I had a robin hood-like hat with a looong feather that I accidentally poked a bridesmaid standing behind me in the eye with during the ceremony. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I accidentally poked a bridesmaid standing behind me in the eye with during the ceremony.

Got any pictures of that? >:(:D
Nina

I accidentally poked a bridesmaid standing behind me in the eye with during the ceremony.

Got any pictures of that? >:(:D

Buried in the attic somewhere. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I can't decide which would be funnier. You in costume? Or you poking the bridesmaid in the eye?

Do you actually have a picture of where you poked her in the eye? That would be worth digging through the attic for! :ph34r:

Nina

:$ I didn't plan on that. But now that you say that...it's even funnier than what actually happened! :D:D

Even if it wasn't planned, hey, divot needs a break from mangling my lines for his own sick and twisted humor.

:D:D:D

g

My brother's wedding had a medieval theme right out of the movie The Princess Bride. Priest, groom, bride, parents, groomsmen and bridesmaids all dressed up. I had a robin hood-like hat with a looong feather that I accidentally poked a bridesmaid standing behind me in the eye with during the ceremony. :D

I loved having a themed wedding! It was so much fun.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

I can't decide which would be funnier. You in costume? Or you poking the bridesmaid in the eye?

Do you actually have a picture of where you poked her in the eye? That would be worth digging through the attic for! :ph34r:

Nah, not specifically of that, that I know of. At least, not in my possession. All eyes were on the bride, groom and priest. I was well off to the side. Some of the pictures ARE pretty entertaining though! It was a lot of fun. Gia, it was in California in the mountains near the coast somewhere between Santa Cruz and Big Sur. It had a nice view of two rounded hills in the background that looked like a great set of boobs. :D

The only thing missing was the old fashioned wooden beer keg. [:/]

Gia, it was in California in the mountains near the coast somewhere between Santa Cruz and Big Sur. It had a nice view of two rounded hills in the background that looked like a great set of boobs.

Oh yeah... the setting makes it!

g
OMG, is she okay?

Oh, I'd do it...but it's gotta be a cool costume with armor and stuff, not some page or serf... I *do* have an image to uphold, you know!!! :P

Yes, it's cool armour and stuff. And your women dress like wenches. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Gia, it was in California in the mountains near the coast somewhere between Santa Cruz and Big Sur. It had a nice view of two rounded hills in the background that looked like a great set of boobs.

Oh yeah... the setting makes it!

g

Turtle's an ordained priest? Holy fuck... :o:D

There was this one time that we were in Walmart and they had those long foam noodles that you use in the pool. Mike tossed me one and we proceeded to have a "sword fight" in the middle of the toy department! :)

I'm sure we won't have a problem acting like a bunch of little kids. :D

Nina

This woman won't be dressed like a wench! :P

Awww c'mon, the costumes are fun. It's just a picture. Nightingale dressed me up for the Renaissance Faire. I couldn't breath most of the day, but it was fun. :DB|
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Turtle's an ordained priest? Holy fuck...

That's what I was thinking!

Then again, the preacher at my wedding was a jumper. All it takes is the internet, a couple of bucks and some clicks to become an ordained minister. Hell, Jessie James did it on Monster Garage a few years ago.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Been to the one in Dallas twice, the first time was with a bunch of Skydivers.:o Food was so,so and pretty skimpy and drinks were pretty expensive.:S The show was OK but after a day of jumping it seemed pretty silly and tame. Some of the group got thrown out for throwing food and two of the girls spent the night with one of the knights.:)
The second time was a business thing I couldn't get out of and believe me, I tried very hard to.;)

The older I get the less I care who I piss off.