LuckyMcSwervy

Today Is "Naughty Thoughts Day" :-)~

I started to send you a PM but then I was :$ cause I haven't met you yet....and didnt want you to think I was well a weirdo...:D

Uhhhh....yeah.
Well, "weirdo," I'm the really socially conservative guy who was hiking up the back of his kilt in front of the fire pit at Fitzgerald to stay warm. Hope to meet you, and establish the necessary comfort level soon. :S:P
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I started to send you a PM but then I was :$ cause I haven't met you yet....and didnt want you to think I was well a weirdo...:D

Uhhhh....yeah.
Well, "weirdo," I'm the really socially conservative guy who was hiking up the back of his kilt in front of the fire pit at Fitzgerald to stay warm. Hope to meet you, and establish the necessary comfort level soon. :S:P

:D:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I'm pleased to say that two of the three women most deeply involved in this thread have consummated the challenge they set for themselves, AND for ME. B|

.......Still waiting -not so expectantly- for the third contender to show up and test my mettle.........or, in this case, is it my metal?

-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'm pleased to say that two of the three women most deeply involved in this thread have consummated the challenge they set for themselves, AND for ME. B|

.......Still waiting -not so expectantly- for the third contender to show up and test my mettle.........or, in this case, is it my metal?

Don't hold your breath... ;)

Told ya.... I don't participate in naughty electronic exchanges. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

:):):$:$:P

Now the question for him is which PM of naughty thoughts he liked the most...[Angelic]:$:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Now the question for him is which PM of naughty thoughts he liked the most...[Angelic]:$:D

Now there's the question of the hour. And he better not take the easy way out and say they're impossible to compare. :D:D

Oh Robby...We have a question for you. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Now there's the question of the hour. And he better not take the easy way out and say they're impossible to compare. :D:D

:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

(*wince*) Aww daammmnnnn! I set myself up for this, didn't I? Now I gotta go and hurt someone's feelings. :(
Well, I won't cop out, 'cause they're not only comparable, they could both be accomplished in one weekend. ...One LONG weekend. Though maybe not in the same room, as clean-up would be a b*tch.

Well.....since we won't live long enough to hear from Contestant #3......

I'm gonna have to saaayyyyy.............

We need a Run-Off Election! One more submission from each of you to decide the winner.
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

(*wince*) Aww daammmnnnn! I set myself up for this, didn't I? Now I gotta go and hurt someone's feelings. :(
Well, I won't cop out, 'cause they're not only comparable, they could both be accomplished in one weekend. ...One LONG weekend. Though maybe not in the same room, as clean-up would be a b*tch.

Well.....since we won't live long enough to hear from Contestant #3......

I'm gonna have to saaayyyyy.............

We need a Run-Off Election! One more submission from each of you to decide the winner.
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Okay, now that is a challenge .....[Angelic]

But I think you just want more PM's...:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

[*sigh*] Yeeahhhh....it's a dirty job, but.......[:/]

[*sigh*] Yeeahhhh....it's a dirty job, but.......[:/]

What you need is an independent third party to allow for any inconsistencies and deviations.
I would be honored.

Thank McTease for nominating me - I don't know where she gets the time to post with all the PM's she writes me.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:D:D:D:D:D
Dude. You're a GOD! :D

Yeah, maybe I'll consult you on spelling and syntax. These follow-up submissions (ooohhh... Good word!) are sure to be very detailed and descriptive.

And that's Mayor McTease to you!

Tease.

Don't worry, Lucky...he likes to throw out the "T" word when he doesn't get his way. :P;)

I get it allll the time from Robby! :D

LOL - I figured that out a couple of days ago. ;)

Boys! You don't wanna play with them and they immediately go to "tease".

No worries. B|

I get it allll the time from Robby!

Sounds like somebody's worried about losing her Championship Title.

..he likes to throw out the "T" word when he doesn't get his way. :P;)

And isn't THAT what the word MEANS?! :S:P

I get it allll the time from Robby!

Sounds like somebody's worried about losing her Championship Title.

..he likes to throw out the "T" word when he doesn't get his way. :P;)

TADPOLE!!!

And for the record, there are tadpoles that are teases.

Double the fun. :P

TADPOLE!!!

"Tadpole"....? ........Moi.....?

Oh deary dear. Why do so many seemingly wise women allow themselves to be fooled by the baby face and boundless youthful energy? Don't feel bad. It's my cross to bear. [:/]

(If you'd like a more accurate historical background though, you could check my post to the rollerskating thread.)

As for hanging that other "T" label on ME.....Well, I'd CC you on the PM I'm about to send out to your naughty cohorts, but you might report me to the Greenies for sexual harassment. :o

TADPOLE!!!

"Tadpole"....? ........Moi.....?

Oh deary dear. Why do so many seemingly wise women allow themselves to be fooled by the baby face and boundless youthful energy? Don't feel bad. It's my cross to bear. [:/]

(If you'd like a more accurate historical background though, you could check my post to the rollerskating thread.)

As for hanging that other "T" label on ME.....Well, I'd CC you on the PM I'm about to send out to your naughty cohorts, but you might report me to the Greenies for sexual harassment. :o

I wasn't saying you were a tadpole.... I'm saying I saw "T", I think "tadpole".

That's all.... FWIW, you do look young. :)