apollard24

In the heat of the moment...

the weird thing is, i am the one that took both pictures, an have giggled my arse off since i came back from the boogie!!! an the picture of brandy sniffing the dogs arsehole isnt beastiality, its inter-species erotica!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA an the one of her sniffing amandas arse, is just proof that brandy loves THE CRACK!!! LOL!

i still lurve you missus, you fat chinaman,
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Let the spankin begin!!!

the weird thing is, i am the one that took both pictures, an have giggled my arse off since i came back from the boogie!!! an the picture of brandy sniffing the dogs arsehole isnt beastiality, its inter-species erotica!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA an the one of her sniffing amandas arse, is just proof that brandy loves THE CRACK!!! LOL!

i still lurve you missus, you fat chinaman,
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

From what I hear, Lee used to leave the same expression on people's faces while in the plane.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG in so many ways! ....But fucking hilarious!:D:D:D:D

Wow - I must not have seen that picture - All the ones that I saw were But Sniffing hilarious.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun