LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Numbers: March 28 & 29, 2009

0 :( : 0 :( : 0 :(

0:| : 2:D : 0B|

Graduated AFF on Saturday so I finally feel like I'm really back in the sport after being away for about 20 years. Then did a solo jump later in the day but am now out of money till my next paycheck.

I bought a case of 12 Coronas but was told this was only half a case :)
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

:)

Only one post-blizzard snow jump but it was :D for first time on the Stilletto 150. Concentrated on staying symetrical during the toss and flying the opening and it was fine. A couple of turns then into the pattern for a no frills approach. Baby has some flare!

Decided to take it to the canopy course in Dallas next weekend.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

[:/]:3::D

still single 3 great wingsuit jumps

Beer for first Mal and Cutaway opened into about 5 line twists it flattened out and I thought I was going to kick out I reached for my risers and a hard dive to the left with me on my back thinking WOW this is getting fast on about the second turn it started to feel really fast and force was building up so I looked reached and gone watched my reserve pilot go by and boom I'm on my belly and the pretty blue Raven - M was above me took 4 hours and an Ultralight ride to find my main (right at dark) spent 4 more hours on Sunday looking for my freebag no love there so I headed home after taking my Rigger to lunch and got a call the DZO's neighbor found it on the freeway and brought it to his door at home (it had been run over by a car on 99N) new pilot chute and "D" ring and a case of Corona
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Here's are some interesting weekend "winds aloft" numbers, from Houston, Texas, on Saturday:

Be one helluva fun Cross-Country hop-n-pop ride!!! B|

Done it once before. 60+ mph give or take from 3000 to 12000, and less than 10 mph on the ground. Spot was several miles down the highway. Flying back, we were going faster than the cars on the highway. :o:S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban