http://www.rockhall.com/inductee/metallica

Speeches Part 1 - 10:18

Speeches Part 2 - 9:26

Hall of Fame Performace with Jason Newsted - Master of Puppets

It was nice to see Jason there!

Here are a couple of other vids from over the years:

Metallica Rocking Out in Moscow

Metallica Rocking Out S&M Style
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Yes! Great speeches, esp. from James Hetfield. Nice to see Jason Newstead there. Kirk Hammet looked totally GQ as always. Metallica is a very talented group of people.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

My boyfriend and I went to the R.R.H.O.F. on Sunday (were gonna go Saturday, but got tickets to the last 3 NCAA games here in MI). Totally walked right past Lars near the Jim Morrison display.

He was getting a tour with his kid and a couple other people. I was shocked they didn't do that when the place was empty (before/after hours) just for privacy, although no one bothered them anyway.
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." ~Catherine Aird

They may be whiny little bitches but they are great musicians.

Ever see that documentary Some Kind of Monster? If you like to think of Metallica as a bad ass band, dont watch it.

Anywho, I love Metallica and their music but I think its funny that my favorite song by them is a cover. Turn the Page.
In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?