skymama

Tax Day!

Me. Or at least, I put off paying.

The check we're writing to the IRS this year is obscenely large.

Ouch. Now would be a good time to estimate next year's taxes and set up a pre-pay schedule, so you don't have to bite the bullet too hard next time.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ouch. Now would be a good time to estimate next year's taxes and set up a pre-pay schedule, so you don't have to bite the bullet too hard next time.

I'm pretty sure that with the size of our payment, the IRS will require us to make quarterly payments next year.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I'm pretty sure that with the size of our payment, the IRS will require us to make quarterly payments next year.

Yeah, I went through that once before. Greedy little bast.... uh.... I think I better stop now. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Fess up, who are the procrastinators here still working on filing today?

Has anyone already gotten their refund and spent it on something cool?

Me...I'll just be socking away my refund to pay bills while my husband is out of a job. Nine years ago, I spent it on learning to skydive. Ahh, the memories. B|

F U Skymama! Like I need YET ONE MORE REMINDER!>:(

:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

MickeyD - you are looking at this all wrong, you are merely repaying an interest free loan

I'll be repaying mine today also and am thankful that Uncle is so willing to give me this loan each year :)

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Done and refund socked away to build up savings a couple months ago.

Here are some last-minute tax tips for the procrastinators:

Tax tipsB|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

My wife filed hers yesterday. Hut in her defense, she was waiting to see if I wanted to file jointly. I decided not to, so she just did hers.
I filed an extension, and sent them a big check. (like I do every year):S

I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

Sent mine in today. Had them done months ago but didn't want to pay till now.:(

Ditto - I never wrote a personal check that large.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun