LisaH

NFL draft

no offense, but they had that crap on the TV on the Catalina express. Good thing I was dead tired from diving and feel asleep. But then again, i have am not much of a "watching" fan or person.

just made it home and i have a jimmy buffet concert on the XM radio as I clean my dive gear....now this is something worth my ears. :P

Nice prediction.

Do you think Anquan Boldin will be traded?

no way ... at all
if Q was going it was before the draft for mucho picks
I agree with the theory that it (the willingness to listen to trades) was to
A. get a lot for him
or
B. show him he may not be worth quite as much as his agent thinks...

within 2 weeks I see Fitz restructuring and them announcing a new contract for Q ...

if a trade did happen (most unlikely) it's Fitz, Breaston and ...... Eary Doucet

Doucet is the offensive Cromartie ..

GO CARDS !!

He wants to be traded. Let him go.

The Cardinals don't need any disruptions. ;)

he's definitely NOT going to the NFC West ... no matter what (sorry)

he's got 2 years on his current contract.. if he wants to be mad... it should be at his agent and no one else...
but they will throw him a bone.. and he (and Kurt and Fitz and everyone else) will all be happy ... as they cruise to win the next super bowl....

GO CARDS !!! (after 15 years of futility, it's nice to be able to say that with conviction)

:o It's not crap. :D

Hope you had a great day at the island. :)

i guess i just don't understand the understand the massive fascination with watching sports. now, i used to watch the 49ers when i was younger, but not to the insane degree that people do it today...fantasy teams, watching 3, maybe 4 games in a row, then even firing up the video system to play what....a football game. Its gotten out of hand.

now, if someone said..."hey i LISTENED to the draft as I changed the oil, and did a tune up on the old truck (2 things that the young generation cant fathom)" I might be ok with it.

I might be ok with it.

what makes you think anyone cares what you are and arent ok with? ;)

i wouldnt sit down and watch something like the draft but i love sports sports of all kinds

especially rugby which is way way way better than nfl

*stirs and stirs*

i guess i just don't understand the understand the massive fascination with watching sports. now, i used to watch the 49ers when i was younger, but not to the insane degree that people do it today...........
now, if someone said..."hey i LISTENED to the draft as I changed the oil, and did a tune up on the old truck (2 things that the young generation cant fathom)" I might be ok with it.

hey I watched the draft as I played online poker... ya gots to multi-task....

don't know about anyone else but I fell in love with game playing it, until I ripped the side of my knee apart, :(:(saddest day of my life... knock on wood...

couldn't even watch the game for years afterward ....
I sort of agree with you, though .... about baseball, basketball and hockey ..... but NOT football :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

GO CARDS !!! :)

i guess i just don't understand the understand the massive fascination with watching sports. now, i used to watch the 49ers when i was younger, but not to the insane degree that people do it today...........

don't know about anyone else but I fell in love with game playing it, until I ripped the side of my knee apart, :(:(saddest day of my life... knock on wood...

I sort of agree with you, though .... about baseball, basketball and hockey ..... but NOT football :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I watched it while cooking and doing stuff around the house. I didn't stare at it unless good names came up. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I watched it while cooking and doing stuff around the house. I didn't stare at it unless good names came up. :D

well, i couldn't get any reception down at 40 feet under.:P