ChileRelleno

RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS

. I seHow excellent to see such a showing of the Brotherhood... I am Cajones Rodriguez RB #36, duly elected Grand Master of Ceremonies, Guardian of the Sacred Ceremonies, Carpenter and Keeper of The Altar of Debauchery, drinker of tequila, beating the sky into submission with any who wish to become members of this fine familye many of my children here. You all make me so proud! My name is Cajones Rodriguez and tonight... We drink!!!

Welcome exalted brother!Welcome to DZ.com .WHO IS CAJONES RODRIGUEZ???

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Which fiasco was that Stacy?
The patio deck collapsing? I thought it was great that we had enough brotherhood to collapse the patio deck,though upon inspection in the morning I found its contruction to be lacking adequate support.

High Zofo! One of my very favorites... Haven't seen you since Rantoul... Don't forget to get your skydive on!
Leave it to a bunch of Mexicans to fit 163 human-beans into the space intended to only hold 20... We made the world move when the deck collapsed - must not've been built by quality Mexican labor.

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

Leave it to a bunch of Mexicans to fit 163 human-beans into the space intended to only hold 20... We made the world move when the deck collapsed - must not've been built by quality Mexican labor.

MUst have been built by local union carpenters,not by Quality "Manuel labor".Elivisio,Sombroso,Pistachio and I were front and center for that night of debauchery,what a blast!!!WHO IS JEFE RODRGUEZ???

High Zofo! One of my very favorites... Haven't seen you since Rantoul... Don't forget to get your skydive on!

Just "one" of your favorites?? Has someone replaced me as the bestest?:(
The reason ya haven't seen me since Rantoul is 'cause I'm still sick from way back then! [:/]
Hope to c-ya soon, though.

XOXO
Zofo

I showed that pic uncropped to the guys here at work and has asked very seriously how or what did i ever do to get a girl like that..

PS as you can guess there were a few adult libations imgested at this function

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

Donna's Party #1.jpg

How excellent to see such a showing of the Brotherhood... I am Cajones Rodriguez RB #36, duly elected Grand Master of Ceremonies, Guardian of the Sacred Ceremonies, Carpenter and Keeper of The Altar of Debauchery, drinker of tequila, beating the sky into submission with any who wish to become members of this fine family. I see many of my children here. You all make me so proud! My name is Cajones Rodriguez and tonight... We drink!!!

and i can read your mind
http://www.exitshot.com

the fiasco which had me on the table for an extended time, multiple shots, a corona emptied on me and little chili pepper tattoos all over. THAT fiasco. :)

I remember you quite clearly now......When did you cut your hair, and just how old is that pic?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1