guppie01

Cheap is neat, free is for me...

Heads up on this one. I've received a few bits of info that the site has been plagued off and on all day by hackers putting viruses on the site when you try to click to print the coupon it will instead pull up a virus to install on your system. Be careful not to save any files from the site, just print them.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Oh yeah, when I first went in I had not problem printing the coupon. The next time I went in I had problems and my antivirus went nutz!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Yeah, I'm getting this "You need to install the coupon printer software..." is this one of the hacks? If so, who feels like scanning the coupon and sending it to me?
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Was your neighborhood health clinic handing out free condoms again ? :o

Free condoms.... :o
Where
When
Who.....

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

LOL Yeah, I went today and it took 45 minutes to get the meal. The store was understaffed, and they kept running out of chicken. The drive through received priority and those of us inside waited....

I felt bad for the employees - the gal taking orders said she knew nothing about this until today when she arrived at work.

They were so overwhelmed they actually stopped taking orders for 20 minutes so they could catch up on existing orders.

For the most part everyone was patient... and Oprah's name was tossed around quite a bit. :ph34r:

edited to add: Doesn't even compare to El Pollo Loco

g

OMG, is she okay?