Linas120

Team USA Vector3 container - info needed

Who packed the reserve, it looks like shit.

Sparky

Have no idea as I had the chance only to try this container on for a while.

I currently do not have the SN, therefore, the post to dz.com might be the quicker (however, not that reliable) way to know more about this container.

a problem that happens is that many times when a Vector looks like that there is a too big of a reserve in it, because you can fit one larger in there they just look like that... so make sure while you are looking up specs to make sure to check reserve size of rig and actual canopy.....

yes it is an airspeed rig. i have one of the them. there is 9 in total. three of them are owned by people i know and no problems with them.

store them on a shelf rather than hanging on a rack otherwise the riser covers will come open all the time.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Looks like it's a rig with memorial value for any dedicated RW jumper. They won gold in 8way & silver in 4way then, didn't they? I have to get this rig ;) Thanks for information.

In case you didn't notice last weekend - Rimas from K1 also has one ;) But I doubt if there is any sentimental value for him - he can't do any RW :P

In case you didn't notice last weekend - Rimas from K1 also has one ;) But I doubt if there is any sentimental value for him - he can't do any RW :P

We're talking about the same rig! B| I have to purchase it quicker before all the RW-guru spirit will be blown out of it during freefly jumps ;)