thegreekone

Ouragan Rigs and Jumpsuits

Finally scrolled down to the bottom of Relative Workshop's home page and saw that kickass “Ouragan Collection Rig ”. Does anybody have one? Is this a new phenomenon? What is the quality of their jumpsuits like? (they are expensive but pretty cool, I will admit that)

I have to admit that I am pretty excited about the possibility of not filling out yet another starburst colorscheme, ya know?

Very high-end coordinated/matching gear choices. This is possible due to thier close proximity on the DeLand airport and the fact that they, I believe, use the same embroidery source (also on the airport). There are a few people, like Nancy, running around with these combos. They are incredibly stylish.

Chuck

What is the quality of their jumpsuits like? (they are expensive but pretty cool, I will admit that)

Nancy's suits are the highest quality freefly suits I have ever seen (although not the only high quality suit available). Also the most expensive, but you get what you pay for.

What is the quality of their jumpsuits like? (they are expensive but pretty cool, I will admit that)

Nancy's suits are the highest quality freefly suits I have ever seen (although not the only high quality suit available). Also the most expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Nancy's stuff is the absolute standard! Katie and I paid a ton for ours, but man are they worth it! You can see mine twice in Parachutist this month.

Chuck

Nancy's stuff is the absolute standard! Katie and I paid a ton for ours, but man are they worth it! You can see mine twice in Parachutist this month.

Chuck

I agree with Chuck, and I am a little biased because I just took over doing their website but my freefly suit is awesome. Incredibly well made, and Nancy nailed the design.... Chris (Cowden) said to me while I was waiting for the suit that he couldn't imagine me in designer anything (If you know me, you'll understand) but when it arrived he agreed that she nailed my personality with the design, and the construction is unbelievably good and detailed.

I am using the jacket for tandems and it works beautifully (I just can't bring myself to wear the pants and slide them in :S) -
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?