Misternatural

Oh for the LAST TIME!!

Stop PM'ming me about showing pics of my cock! I mean it's non stop lately- really some of you women need to simmah down now!

Jeeze night and day with the "What are you doing with it now?" "I know you're at work but can't you just rub it with some salad dressing and take a picture for me?."

No dammnit!!- My cock has more important things to do then just to entertain the four of you, It is used by the government to control the spin of the earth and the tides. Then when we tell you of all the important work our cocks do everyday we get accused of being arrogant and misogynistic? Snap out of it! I mean- my God some of you are married!!!

How many others are having similar problems with these women here- because this needs to be discussed.:|
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

I agree, no means no, and some of the women on this forum just dont understand that. Just because I enjoy looking at your boobies doesnt mean I am going to put pics (more i mean) of my cock online.
Plus dont forget, i can see boobs anytime i want...i have a cock and go to the DZ every weekend!

Jeez!
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Stop PM'ming me about showing pics of my cock! I mean it's non stop lately- really some of you women need to simmah down now!

Jeeze night and day with the "What are you doing with it now?" "I know you're at work but can't you just rub it with some salad dressing and take a picture for me?."

***I agree, no means no, and some of the women on this forum just dont understand that. Just because I enjoy looking at your boobies doesnt mean I am going to put pics (more i mean) of my cock online.
Plus dont forget, i can see boobs anytime i want...i have a cock and go to the DZ every weekend!

Jeez!

No dammnit!!- My cock has more important things to do then just to entertain the four of you, It is used by the government to control the spin of the earth and the tides. Then when we tell you of all the important work our cocks do everyday we get accused of being arrogant and misogynistic? Snap out of it! I mean- my God some of you are married!!!

How many others are having similar problems with these women here- because this needs to be discussed.:|

This thread to me is a joke. Think about what you are doing here and think about how it makes others who have been harrassed feel. Grow up !!:|
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

This thread to me is a joke. Think about what you are doing here and think about how it makes others who have been harrassed feel. Grow up !!:|

Really?

You're right, this thread is a joke, just like 99.9% of threads in the bonfire. In fact it stems from numerous threads that could *actually* be viewed as offensive. Let's not play the male/female game here because if we do then no one gets to have fun.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

This thread to me is a joke. Think about what you are doing here and think about how it makes others who have been harrassed feel.

I'm not saying the harassment is warranted, but what do you expect when you have a bunch of "show me yours, but I won't show you mine" threads?

And, how many of you ladies have posted in those same threads, saying "show us more!"?

Grow up !!:|

Indeed.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

:P
G
I knew one of you would get a kick out of it:D

add:
And for Deedy, remember no one can make you feel anything unless you let them. Besides I see the entertainment value of all the exposure threads- hell yeah they're fun!! for both genders so there is lots of value in that here. For me I like to give a good ribbing to the younger people. When you get older you'll see how much fun that is:)
And as for me posting my junk I would but I am really competitive and I would prolly try to eat a bushel of ginseng before taking the pic.:D:D
D S #3.1415

Fine, I'll quit asking! You could have told me that in a pm though, now I'm so embarrassed. :$

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I posted my cock and haven't even got a compliment yet. I thought i would have your problem, but i was told I'm too big.[:/]

No, no, it's your NOSE that grows when you lie.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

>Riiiiiiiiight

uh oh
look out everyone- the size expert is here.

:P

Hey I get it.. why so many guys want to date women who are just 5 foot tall.... EVERYTHING looks bigger.

Trust me... when you are over 6 foot tall.... not so much

Sorry, I thought it was a vision correction thing:P

well since I'm 5foot5" I guess mine just looks bigger proportionally.:P plus if we stood facing each other my face would be closer to your boobage:P

-so maybe you should reconsider dating a short guy:D

D S #3.1415