Girlfalldown

South Park

Who watched South Park last night? It was fucking hilarious!

Stan persuades all the citizens of South Park to buy hybrid cars. They then turn super smug about how cool they are and only talk to other hybrid car drivers.

Kyle's family moves to San Francisco and start hanging out with the cool "smug" crowd who has a habit of farting and bending over to inhale and smell the greatness of it in depth. At one point they're putting on a wine tasting and one guy comes up and says he just wants an empty glass. He then farts into it and puts it to his nose to inhale deeply.

Kyle takes half a hit of acid while his little brother takes three so they can deal with their now over-smug, self fart smelling parents.

A huge cloud of "smug" (like smog only worse) covering San Francisco begins to merge with a huge cloud of "smug" covering South Park and some "smug" from someone's academy award speech in LA is headed right for it. It will supposedly end in catastrophe and the only thing that can save them is Stan working the controls to destroy all of the hybrid cars that caused everyone's smugness in the first place.

Fatass saves Kyle by tying a rope to himself, putting a fullface helmet thing on and slowing entering the city while the other, boring kid, holds the end of the rope so he doesn't lose him. Kyle doesn't remember because he's baked out of his mind at the time. :D

Seriously funny shit here. I wish I remembered more but I was mildly tanked by this time.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

THE BORING KID IS BUTTERS! :D

don't diss butters like that. :D

yep...south park and family guy are my two favorite shows by far. i love politically incorrect humor.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

THE BORING KID IS BUTTERS! :D

don't diss butters like that. :D

yep...south park and family guy are my two favorite shows by far. i love politically incorrect humor.

Sorry. I was too lazy to look up his name even though I should know it from watching him like FOREVER! :$ I love Butters!

Now what else did I miss?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

One of the best parts is where everyone in the town decides they're not ready for hybrid cars b/c they cant contol the smug! :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

"Oh Hello! I'm Terry Stephens and this is my wife Sharon Jackson and this is our daughter Brooke Lynn Jackson Stephens!! "

....and when he asked for an empty glass and farted in it....smelled it....and then made that smackin noise.......I was crying some tears!! :D

Damn I want cable agan! I love South park and havn't seen it since the end of OCt. 05.

I heard they made fun of Chef because Isaac hayes went to Scientology and left the show because they were going to make fun of Scientology.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

You forgot to mention that's why Cartman helped Kyle in the first place - because picking on Butters wasn't any fun. He just took it. :D

I'm headdin' on down to South Park . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Damn I want cable agan! I love South park and havn't seen it since the end of OCt. 05

southparkstudios.com

It's run by the guys who created South Park, and they have every episode from every season available for viewing free of charge. The best part is that they are uncensored, so you hear all of the dialog, not just the stuff Comedy Central let on the air.