airtwardo

Thanks Sky Dive Sacramento ~

What airshow?

It event where they have a lot of planes and some skydivers and people come to watch, but that's not important right now.

Did the plane look like a big Tylenol?
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

What airshow?

The annual "Golden West Airshow" in Marysville, Ca.

Neat little show...there was Me, Chuck Yeager....couple other guys...Me...:D

Hey Twardo - Was this an official Liberty Parachute Team demo or just you? Do you still rag on Mr. Yeager for the wheels up landing? :)
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

What airshow?

The annual "Golden West Airshow" in Marysville, Ca.

Neat little show...there was Me, Chuck Yeager....couple other guys...Me...:D

Hey Twardo - Was this an official Liberty Parachute Team demo or just you? Do you still rag on Mr. Yeager for the wheels up landing? :)

It was a small (2man) but definitely sanctioned LPT demo...;)

And no...I gave the ole guy a break, he did give a very interesting talk, and is as always 'Mr. Aviation'! B|B|

There were TWO skydiving acts in the show...the other was a young recently married couple, VERY fascinating and talented pair.

He does a series of wing-suit maneuvers while she does barrel rolls around him in free-fall with her Edge 540! B|B|B|

Guys...I now have seen what the future of professional demonstrations holds, and believe me...it's exciting!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

He does a series of wing-suit maneuvers while she does barrel rolls around him in free-fall with her Edge 540

I bet if that marriage goes sour it'll make the six o'clock news

Trust me...I heard a whole weekend full of those kinda comments. :ph34r:

Rex & Melissa are truly two of a kind, it was a pleasure working with them...and I'm looking ahead to a series of successes in whatever path they take.

The epitome of TYPE A personalities...

They met B.A.S.E jumping, she's the youngest person to ever make the US Aerobatic Team...he's climbed the worlds 7 tallest peaks including Everest...they're both 24! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~