Pammi

Another skydiving woman pic

CLOTHES?? Are we supposed to wear clothes?? Geez, I gotta stay away from Skydive Hotlanta. Oh, hi there Dutchie, didn't see ya there.

We've never required clothing. That is unless you are male, or not pleasant to look at. :)Funny story, my kung fu teacher is going to do a jump there. All the students bought it for him. He is waiting another month, not because he is afraid of the cold, but because he wanted to get the 'full experience' by seeing all the hot ladies in their 5 nipple suits.

Personally, I can't afford style, 'cause all my extra $ goes to those jump tickets... Hell, I haven't bought a pair of pants or shoes in a year, man!

He he he....me neither, actually, now that it's summer here, I cut off some of my old jeans so I'd at least have some short for the summer:)MUCH LOVE AND BLUE SKIES!
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

The interesting thing about really old threads like this is seeing how few of the posters are still around.

I got almost to the end of the thread thinking, who the heck are these people? - before I noticed the dates of the posts. :)