skydiverbry

I'm horny

Bromide!! Will this make me less horny?Will it satisfy my hornyness?will it make me impotent??what will this do and where in hell do you buy Bromide at????

And you have to answer these questions and don't tell me to Google it;)

BTW..is hornyness a word also??

Bry:D:D

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Ok,so what is it supposed to do?Like I told Tony I was not looking it up damn him>:(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_bromide

"The anticonvulsant properties of potassium bromide were first noted by Sir Charles Locock at a meeting of the Royal Medical and Chirurgical Society in 1857. Bromide can be regarded as the first effective medication for epilepsy. At the time, it was commonly thought that epilepsy was caused by masturbation.[citation needed] Locock noted that bromide calmed sexual excitement and thought this was responsible for his success in treating seizures."

You see? Don't masturbate ... it will cause you to have seizures, go blind, lose your hair and your pee-pee will fall off :o ...

O

And the docs all said my seizure was caused by the skydiving accident:P
Let me try and see if it was the accident or if it's the ......be right back.....................................................................

ouch...another seizure...damn:S:D:D

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Ok,so what is it supposed to do?Like I told Tony I was not looking it up damn him>:(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_bromide

"The anticonvulsant properties of potassium bromide were first noted by Sir Charles Locock at a meeting of the Royal Medical and Chirurgical Society in 1857. Bromide can be regarded as the first effective medication for epilepsy. At the time, it was commonly thought that epilepsy was caused by masturbation.[citation needed] Locock noted that bromide calmed sexual excitement and thought this was responsible for his success in treating seizures."

You see? Don't masturbate ... it will cause you to have seizures, go blind, lose your hair and your pee-pee will fall off :o ...

O

:D

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

So,you're telling me this as I'm drinking the Dew and coffee and I'm telling you I'm still horny,....Mythbusted;)B|B|B|

Bry

The question is... how horny would you be without the Mt Dew?! :o:o:o:D:D:D:D

This might explain it . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Understood..looks like others picked up your slack:P:D:D:D

Bry

So - this thread is about being Horny and you were waiting for Shopshire with your FMHs on, and laying on your back.

I see.:o

I wish I didn't, though.B|

Here - Laugh!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well,I think they fear me......I'm one mean mother>:(

Lol...i never know what to expect from this place that's why I'm here so much...

Btw...you never answered my ?? where you from??I know...Boston..but what ethnic background??

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Well,I think they fear me......I'm one mean mother>:(

Lol...i never know what to expect from this place that's why I'm here so much...

Btw...you never answered my ?? where you from??I know...Boston..but what ethnic background??

I got a Greek first name, Albanian last name, and I had a Hungarian one for a few years, than a Turkish one for a few years.

I'm 75% Romanian, 25% Ukrainean ... with potential Gypsy in the mix, even though my family won't admit to it :P ...

How is that for a mutt?

O