mklady

How to make a more meaningful relationship.

Nutritional value
Semen is primarily composed of water, but has been shown to contain trace amounts of virtually every nutrient the human body uses, including DHA (an important omega-3 fatty acid).[1] It has somewhat higher amounts of commonly deficient minerals such as potassium, magnesium and selenium.[2] A tablespoon of semen contains approximately 20 calories.[3] One typical ejaculation contains 150 mg of protein, 11 mg of carbohydrates, 6 mg fat, 3 mg cholesterol, 7% US RDA potassium and 3% US RDA copper and zinc. [4] The protein content of semen is roughly equivalent to that found in the egg white of a large egg.[5]

Health benefits
Seminal plasma contains minerals such as zinc and calcium, both of which are known to inhibit tooth decay. Semen also has antidepressant properties because of epinephrine[6] and various mood-altering hormones that it contains, [7] and it has thus been called "Nature's Prozac."[8][9]

Seminophagia provides the body with testosterone, which is important to maintain muscle and bone strength. While women need a smaller proportion of testosterone than men, it is just as important to female health as it is to male.[10] Testosterone reduces the risk of heart attack, protects against stroke, and can even treat diabetes.[11] Testosterone is particularly important after menopause. When testosterone levels in the blood increase in testosterone-deficient women, bone density usually improves, and women generally report that they feel better.[12]

In addition, there are at least two published studies with findings indicating that regular semen exposure is able to reduce breast cancer risk "not less than 50 percent."[13][14] This effect is attributed to its glycoprotein and selenium content.[15] These studies involved vaginal sex, however, the gastrointestinal tract is much more conducive to facilitate nutrient absorption than either the vagina or the rectum. [16]

Seminophagia's greatest benefit may be the fact that semen contains a substance which conditions a mother's immune system to accept the "foreign" proteins found in sperm as well as the resulting fetus and placenta, keeping blood pressure low and thereby reducing the risk of preeclampsia. Regular exposure to the baby's father's semen, especially orally, may thus help make a woman's pregnancy safer and more successful, because she is absorbing her partner's antigens.[17]

Although some writers in the past, such as Havelock Ellis and, citing Ellis' sources, Marie Stopes, have said that consumption of semen is good for women's physical and mental health and prevents lesbianism and nymphomania, this has been seen as a way of reinforcing the patriarchy: women's dependence upon men.[18]

Here's the scource for where I found this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seminophagia

Hope you don't suggest we should all eat that:o

Cmmon!
Aren't women as nutritional and healthy?

I think their juices are MORE nutritional and healthy...
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I think their juices are MORE nutritional and healthy...

not to mention...tasty. :P

Sorry, I'm Jeff. I'm new here.

Whoops! You're right! I left out the most important part!!!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org