WatchYourStep

Thanks Mirage

I just wanted to take a second and say thanks to Ward at Mirage. I'm getting ready to buy my first container (all I have left to do is get measured) and Ward has been very helpful. I've emailed him probably a dozen times in the last few days and he answered all my questions and quickly at that. I'm huge on customer service and Ward has definitely met my expectations for excellent customer service. I'll post pictures when I get the container.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Same here! I lost my main and reserve goodies at Richmond. (UGH!- Great boogie otherwise) Ward hooked me up quickly and at the best price- including a new main. There isn't too much margin to work with but he found a way to help ease the pain slightly. Most importantly- he was responsive- I sent out quote requests to 8 different gear dealers and never heard back from 6 of them- I'd be shocked if business was so good that they could turn away business. I've had excellent customer service from Mirage and continue to-

I didn't tell a soul, Honest. Well except for a few people at Couch Freaks, and then the DZ crew at Skydive Kansas, and well, it was kinda slow at Lake Wales this weekend and we didn't have anything else to talk about, but except for that NO ONE.

.... Honest ....

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

Damn't Al, leave it to you to let out all my good secrets. I suppose you told everyone about the case of beer, 5 jump tickets, and a personal servant with 36-24-26 measurements that comes with the new g5 too! (only measurement for the servant version that goes to to the ladies is 9") Thanks a lot Al.