shyma

Wings container - very long!!!

Ask any sponsored athlete who's product they bought with their own money before being sponsored. I was a Wings/PD guy, and I will always be.

People who switch for money or free stuff make me suspicious.

I get my Wings rigs at cost. I would not jump anything else. Anybody is welcome to jump my rigs to see if they like them. The canopies are Spectre 150's and PDR 143's.

I lend them out a lot, and everybody has liked them.

Come to Byron if you are qualified to jump a Spectre 150 PDR143, and you are welcome to jump mine. You'll be hooked. Articulated, stainless, beautiful. Kevin has a Sabre II 135 in his, and Gareth has a Stilleto 135 in his.

I shamelessly suport Wings cause I love both Ankie and Henri, and bought two rigs through Sunrise before getting enough good pictures to attract Ankie and Henri's attention.

Great product. My 40th jump was on my own-money custom Wings. 1400 and ten jumps later I am still impressed.

PM me for customer service stories if you need them. Nobody beate Ankie and Wings.

Nobody.

Wings are great... and even though I bought mine used I had a few questions regarding how I was packing and they were GREAT about answering my questions, which surprised me as I bought it used.

I don't see myself getting something else.

Jen
Arianna Frances

I just want to jump in here with more Wings support. Ordered mine and there was a slight mix up getting my order from my dealer to Sunrise. BAsically the factory didn't recieve my order from my dealer due to a fax mixup or something. 1 phone call to Sunrise and 1 to my dealer and the problem was solved, and they still got me my container on time even though they actually recieved my order late.

Also had a slight issue with the leg pads being a little long. Made a phone call to Ankie and sent her some pictures of the leg pads and I had new ones in 3 days at no charge. I was very impressed and am incredibly happy with my Wings B|
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

I got my custom Wings in mid-2001, I am still happy with it today. They posted me riser inserts to the UK (free). Heather was always a pleasure to deal with and I'm sure I'll find the same with Anke when I order my next Wings.

The products and people who work there are great. :)

Love to read all that great response on Wings !
I am about to go trans-atlantic and pick up my
brand-new gearB|

How about it Ankie ?
Its the red-white ying-yang that says 'Skyjoker'
under the 3 rings (whats the name of that part again?):S
On schedule ? LOL :D;)
Is there a possibility to send a picture of my
new-born-baby ? (to [email protected])
Waiting on a rig drives a skydiver crazy...
Duuuuude.... that was close ! ! !

:)
Before you put a stain on a mfg. in the forum please check the order process with the dealer.

If you still unhappy mail or call the mfg. and deal with him.

I'm sure that Sunrise Rigging Int. will take care of you as they always do.

Jump Safe with your new rig.

Blue Skies & Safe Jumps !!!

(Somewhat OT) Actually, does anyone have a picture, or a link to a picture, of any Wings container with the Yin-Yang option? I can't find one on skydivewings.com, though that may just be my defectiveness.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

damn you are hot bkdice!

Ankie rocks! Mine new wings will be here in a few weeks, and it would most likely be totally screwed up if Ankie didn't care so much. She keeps calling to clarify all the places my dumb-ass screwed up the order form. Thank god she is patient! This is my second wings and won't be my last!

monkey

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!