OlympiaStoica

Weekend numbers - August 8th/9th

0:5:0
Got in 5 jumps even with 102 tandems at the DZ. I love The Farm.:)

the farm is amazing and the beer saturday night just ended the day perfect.

3:3
did three fun jumps on saturday practicing slowing my fall rate. got on the sunset load and it was amazing. it was the first time i jumped with no suit, so it was a little rough but worked out. had my first line twist but i was able to kick out.

sunday did a "science experiment" fun jump with popsjumper. i worked on slowing down. then i did a coach jump and got to mark off some a card freefall maneuvers. then last load i did my first hop in pop. stable and pulled within 5 seconds.

it was an awesome weekend!
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Got in 5 jumps even with 102 tandems at the DZ. I love The Farm.:)then last load i did my first hop in pop. stable and pulled within 5 seconds.

DUDE! you said the f word 3 fucking times. you need to wash your mouth out with beer! 3 count em 3 cases in fact.:S
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Got in 5 jumps even with 102 tandems at the DZ. I love The Farm.:)then last load i did my first hop in pop. stable and pulled within 5 seconds.

DUDE! you said the f word 3 fucking times. you need to wash your mouth out with beer! 3 count em 3 cases in fact.:S

http://www.skydiving.org.vt.edu/goodstuff/beer.htm
last line. no suit and line twists were the same jump. 2 cases will do just fine.

did three fun jumps on saturday practicing slowing my fall rate. got on the sunset load and it was amazing. it was the first time i jumped with no suit, so it was a little rough but worked out. had my first line twist but i was able to kick out.

sunday did a "science experiment" fun jump with popsjumper. i worked on slowing down. then i did a coach jump and got to mark off some a card freefall maneuvers. then last load i did my first hop in pop. stable and pulled within 5 seconds.

Umm.. I think you don't understand the game

the numbers are not friday:saturday:sunday

they are humps:jumps:beer

also, now do a real ;) H&P from 3000' from the cessna

Umm.. I think you don't understand the game

the numbers are not friday:saturday:sunday

they are humps:jumps:beer

thanks for clearing that up.
o:6:2

also, now do a real ;) H&P from 3000' from the cessna

i talked to the dzo on sunday about doing some cessna jumps. anytime i am up there they are busy enough to use the otter, but he said we could take the cessna up anytime. hopefully i will get a jump or two in it next weekend.

"the dzo" lol you can say Hans... I'm a farm animal too. I just only get out there every couple months. Usually at Opelika. Was last up there on the 4th of July... has anyone put a "No Shovels" sign on the loft door yet?

no, but that might not be a bad idea.