Sletzer

Man Pleads Not Guilty to Naked Doorbell Ringing

Was this a skydiver? :D:D:D

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539231,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r2:c0.255674:b27115988:z0

REDWOOD CITY, Calif. — A man suspected of appearing nude at homes and ringing doorbells is being held on $60,000 bail after pleading not guilty to a series of charges.

Peter Allen Steele, who is 6 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 250 pounds, entered his not guilty pleas Tuesday after being charged with seven counts, including driving under the influence, evading a peace officer, indecent exposure and entering a house without permission.

Authorities say the 38-year-old Steele led San Mateo County sheriff's deputies on a car chase on July 11 that ended with him streaking into a home and then into woods near Redwood City.

Deputies say it took a Taser and two shots from a bean bag gun to bring him down.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

Hehe.

I'm telling you, take out the description of this guy and insert someone you know. I can think of about 6 people off the top of my head that could find themselves in this situation. :S;)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251