skydiverbry

Who's the biggest whiner that you know???

nothing!

so, you like girly-drinks!? what!?

I saw Bry once at a bar sipping on a Blue Moon :o
And he had asked for extra oranges! :o

i do love me some girly-drinks, but even i dont know what a "blue moon" is.. did he ask for an extra umbrella too!? :S

:D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i do love me some girly-drinks, but even i dont know what a "blue moon" is.. did he ask for an extra umbrella too!? :S

Oh shucks I forgot you are from Switzerland.
Ahh....it's a Belgium fruit beer.
It's actually really good......but only guys who are perfectly comfortable wearing pink can drink them.

Ah crap! I'm wearing a pink Oxford shirt....darn it!

Bry.....where is that beer!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Let me grab my cane and hobble it over to you:)
Man my friggin leg hurts from my last surgery on Monday;)

Hey ya go Shah...anything else I can get for ya???

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

yea, he wants a little umbrella too!

yes, for the beer!!! :|

I have this good friend from Belgium, the home of some of the best beer in the world......but he only drinks girly drinks that com ewith umbrellas!
So every year I buy him a 1K box of those small umbrellas. :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

i throw them back at the waiter if they dare to bring them on a pina colada or something..

Well that's rude. I thought pina coladas just came with a little garnish. It was just a part of the presentation.

You know.....I don't know how it is where you are but here we are nice to our waiters. Do you know what they can and will do to your food? :o

just got notice i'm being banned for 14 days in GSD for attacking a certain someone mentioned a couple times in this thread.. now, thats funny! :D:D:D

Me? I hope not. You didn't say anything overly rude.
Maybe I just have thick skin and a thicker skull.

just got notice i'm being banned for 14 days in GSD for attacking a certain someone mentioned a couple times in this thread.. now, thats funny! :D:D:D

Me? I hope not. You didn't say anything overly rude.
Maybe I just have thick skin and a thicker skull.

As I've mentioned to you previously,

I'm actually impressed with how well you respond to insulting or less than "nice" posts about you. Might be the thick skin :)

For the sake of my own hide (god knows if a name is mentioned someone's panties will get into a bunch), ME! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

As I've mentioned to you previously,

I'm actually impressed with how well you respond to insulting or less than "nice" posts about you. Might be the thick skin :)

Dank you! :)

My male Yorkie Samson, is the biggest most vocal whiner I've ever had to deal with. IF you're not paying attention to him or throwing his fucking toy. He'll sit and whine and bark at you until you get up and kick his scrawny ass across the room. Then he just whimpers himself to sleep.

/disclaimer: just kidding about the kicking him part. ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Psssswhah - Fucking Whiner!>:(

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The people I tend to gravitate towards tend to be more mature and/or nicer and/or smarter than me.. You know.. People I admire and look up to. So.. Much as I hate to admit this, *I* am probably the biggest whiner I know.. :$[:/]

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss