efs4ever

What's on your fridge?

I'm a compulsive magnet buyer when I go places.

You?

Dude, is that mugshot avatar you?

It's me. Date on the neck sign is correct. LaGrange, Texas is home to the best little whorehous in Texas.

Hmm, I really don't have anything on my fridge. Just got a new apartment and haven't finished unpacking. Good thread.

Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com

A magnetic church key holding up my next dental appointment card.[:/]

Wow, the Chicken Ranch.:ph34r::ph34r: Went there three times while stationed in Austin in 1967 but jeez Russ, I never got busted there.:D "They gotta lotta nice girls".

I never got busted there either. I was a Parole Hearing Officer doing a hearing at the Fayette Co. Jail. I had a camera. The rest is history.

Yes. Lotta nice girls. I didn't go till '69. :P

Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676

My fridge has a stainless steel front. Nothing sticks to it, except the sides. [:/]

At least the door from the kitchen to the garage is steel, but it's a 6 paneled door so not a lot of stuff on there.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My fridge has a stainless steel front. Nothing sticks to it, except the sides. [:/]

At least the door from the kitchen to the garage is steel, but it's a 6 paneled door so not a lot of stuff on there.

Dam. Yers is the one I'd expect some sick twisted chit on. Uh, of course, you must have kids running around, so y're handicapped.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676

I had my garage beer fridge custom striped by a friend of mine. I took him the doors painted flat black and said, "Put whatever you want on it, just make it cool and sign it." I like it and it gets lots of compliments.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

That means it's austenitic stainless. Ferritic and martensitic grades are magnetic.

Sometimes the deformation in the bends at the corners change the austenitic structure to ferritic, which is magnetic. Same is often true of stainless sinks, the flat parts are non magnetic but the sharp corners are magnetic. Easy to test with a magnet.
mode>

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.