RastaRicanAir

What the HELL'S WRONG WITH ME...??

OH HOLY SH*T!!!!! I forgot those!
People of Bonfire, prepare to be OWNED!

Ha! That "anonymous" thread had the same tone as those nigerian scams. Just send us your credit card number, and we swear we won't use it! I stayed the fuck away from that one.

But I'll be happy to read about who-said-what :D
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I figure she might as well take you out-your best days are behind you now.

Hmmm good point there... At this point, she'll fuck anybody. Might as well be him. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey, how the hell did this turn into beating up on ME?? :S Pick on Turtle. He's a party-pooping SNITCH! >:(

It was NOT my info that tipped her off!:D

I guess you should have seen to it that I was properly entertained in my absence, huh!B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

you have not been authorized to pick on poor little turtle today. Your schedule day is (checks calendar) ...tomorrow. Today is divots day...:P

:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I've left turtle alone today because my schedule says that my day isn't until Friday. But, now that RR is past that Age Which Shall Not Be Mentioned Every day is pick on Rasta day.

I see - so he took his first step, as in, his foot finally touched the ground in his pursuit of the long walk it is to age like Twardo?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I will have to schedule time daily to pick on RR now...:D

Spoken like a true friend. ......A friend who's forgetting that I currently have access to every PM she's ever sent Cyndi. :ph34r:
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Spoken like a true friend. ......A friend who's forgetting that I currently have access to every PM she's ever sent Cyndi. :ph34r:

I hear revenge is coming, it has a face and a name - you might hear the name, but you'll be part of nature again before the name registers . . . just sayin . . . women are like that you know.

I have not now or ever sent any PMs that were not pg13ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......:)

:P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

I have not now or ever sent any PMs that were not pg13ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......:)

Hell, you've sent me all the dirty ones directly! The ones you SHOULD be worried about are any that have my name in the Subject line.
.......Not that there are many of those...hhmmmm?:P
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Thinks.....nope nope I dont think I have sent any PM's with your name in the subject line....um...well...maybe...um.......you know....

Did I ever tell you you have a great singing voice..:)

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1

Hell, you've sent me all the dirty ones directly! The ones you SHOULD be worried about are any that have my name in the Subject line.
.......Not that there are many of those...hhmmmm?:P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Always be kinder than you feel.

Billy and turtle sure were messing with you.....:P:D

Damn those troublemakers!!

Of course! We love to stir the sand in the vaginas once in a while. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban