d_squared431

I love the.......

COOK.....

The COOK is Great. When I am in need of substance and the COOK isn't there I feel sad. I appreciate the COOK more and more as I get older. I know the next time I see the COOK, the COOK will be shown just how much I missed the COOK...

Do love the COOK?
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Dont forget to kiss the COOK, the COOK really appreciates the attention and a kiss is always welcome!

I myself am a pretty good COOK, would you like to see my COOK skills?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Ill come over and we can go to the kitchen, you can be my COOKs assistant... do as the COOK pleases.

I can pre-heat your oven, prepare the meat in the mean time, once the oven is warmed up, put the pork in and check it often by taking it out and moving it around... Its done when all the juice comes out.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Ill come over and we can go to the kitchen, you can be my COOKs assistant... do as the COOK pleases.

Pssssssssssssttttttttttt!!! Get a room you CORKSOAKERS!!!

Dont be jealous that you havnt had a good COOK in a while... Im sure there are plenty of good COOKs here and would me more than happy to help you restore your faith in a good COOK.

Pssssssssssssttttttttttt!!! Get a room you CORKSOAKERS!!!

Dont be jealous that you havnt had a good COOK in a while... Im sure there are plenty of good COOKs here and would me more than happy to help you restore your faith in a good COOK.

What makes you think I haven't encountered a COOK in a while??
Always be kinder than you feel.

You are absolutely right....!!!

+1 :D

Just be careful, once you find a good COOK, you might end up getting a belly from enjoying the COOK too much!

Most women dont want that COOK to put a bun in their oven either!

COCK.....

The COCK is Great. When I am in need of substance and the COCK isn't there I feel sad. I appreciate the COCK more and more as I get older. I know the next time I see the COCK, the COCK will be shown just how much I missed the COCK...

Do love the COCK?

Edited to read better.

:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You are absolutely right....!!!

+1 :D

Just be careful, once you find a good COOK, you might end up getting a belly from enjoying the COOK too much!

Most women dont want that COOK to put a bun in their oven either!

Is it possible to enjoy a COOK too much? I mean there is the point of having so many meals that you can't eat anymore for a while, but once you recover from that you can start enjoying what the COOK has to offer again. :D