LongWayToFall

Ever tried Jenkem?

I know this Jenkem dealer that lives by a bunch of Mexican restaurants. The Jenkem he sells is spicey but hella good!

;)

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

I guess one who partakes in the Jenkem experience would be a shithead instead of a pothead!

BTW, the whole Jenkem thing is made up... but I'm sure some poor moron has tried it after reading about it on the interweb.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

I think the part that is fake, is that kids in America are trying it. I do believe it is a real deal over in Africa. I still think someone on the forums should try it. We should have a raffle where some people win cool prizes, and others get to try stuff like jenkem. Its a win win! (Except for the loser)

Of course the blame for American kids SHIT sniffing can be laid straight at Osama Obama's ass hole,
He's had a tad over six months to legalise drugs and with the extra revenue generated by the way of taxes lift North America out of the doldrums.
But no, he's content to let Americas next presidential generation keep on sniffing shit.

This is a public anounsment, brought to you with the help of Mr Jack Daniels. Oh really. no shit:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

OOh, I'm a little tiddly this evening.

Gone fishing