CSpenceFLY

People that end a debate by calling the people that disagree with them haters...

Why you B hatin' on h8r's?:D

It ends the argument.
And it sounds funny.
But not as funny as hearing Lou Dobbs give a "shout out to my friends in Mississippi" on CNN.

Dunno that it's stupid, just vernacular. Welcome to being old.

With me it ranks right up there with pointing out a spelling/grammar error or a typo.

You missed a comma.

Thats right.

That's, wrong.

Ho please. Your just looking for attention.

Hay Beyatch who U B callen ho?"
L8R H8R

Are they trying to "end the debate" with that closing argument or are they just calling you a "hater"?

Sounds kind of funny....

Closing arguments:

You: This is fact based on reference and citing blah blah and showing graph.

Them: Hater.

That is usually how it goes.

The rest of you,well,I pretty much expected this.:D

What I dislike is someone ending an argument by saying, "whatever". Really...is that the best you can come up with? :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Are they trying to "end the debate" with that closing argument or are they just calling you a "hater"?

Sounds kind of funny....

Closing arguments:

You: This is fact based on reference and citing blah blah and showing graph.

Them: Hater.

That is usually how it goes.

The rest of you,well,I pretty much expected this.:D

See you later, alliHater.. :|

Seriously, there's nothing I like better than mocking people who revert to attacking a person's grammar, spelling, style or low jump#s when they have run out of arguments. :D

But what do i know, i'm just a forn post whore with a mere 300 jump's. :)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Seriously, there's nothing I like better than mocking people who revert to attacking a person's grammar, spelling, style or low jump#s when they have run out of arguments. :D

4 Speeling misstakes in that last sentense? You could have made your point with just one! You realy dont know anything, don't you? Sheesh, 300 jumps is getting less and less these days. Damn turbine babies .. I bet you jump a 7-cell canopy too. :P

Haven't seen you in far too long Brickie. Time for some hop'n'pops and some poker. Is it winter yet?
Johan.
I am. I think.

4 Speeling misstakes in that last sentense? You could have made your point with just one! You realy dont know anything, don't you? Sheesh, 300 jumps is getting less and less these days. Damn turbine babies .. I bet you jump a 7-cell canopy too. :P

Turbine babies?:D I have made nearly half of my jumps from a, or rather THE 182..
As for the (totally uncalled for) 7-cell comment, they actually ahd me do a static line jump last weekend, you hater. I still haven't quite gotten over the humiliation yet - I didn't even dare to jump this weekend.

Haven't seen you in far too long Brickie. Time for some hop'n'pops and some poker. Is it winter yet?

Almost... I'm looking forward to it :)
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom