futuredivot

If your kid is

The bottom line is - if you don't have kids of your own...STFU!

You don't know or realize what it's like to be a parent. You may think you do - but you have no clue.

True, but I have a son who is a complete angel. I never let him act out and he never does. My word is law, and if he steps outta line I bust his ass. Works great.

;)

Have a child..or two...

how about....no

That's fine by me. Just don't tell me how my parenting skills suck-ass due to your oh-so-excellent knowledge and experience.

BTW, this wasn't directed at you - just in general to people that have an opinion about parenting without first-hand experience.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

The bottom line is - if you don't have kids of your own...STFU!

You don't know or realize what it's like to be a parent. You may think you do - but you have no clue.

True, but I have a son who is a complete angel. I never let him act out and he never does. My word is law, and if he steps outta line I bust his ass. Works great.

;)

I agree and my son is the same way. At just 23 months, he's a little shit sometimes. But you have to pick your battles and inside a restaurant isn't the best place.

And don't get me wrong here fellas... I'm not saying that the best course of action it to let the kid scream and holler all he wants - I put a stop to that immediately with my own kid. I'm just saying that giving advice about parenting without any prior experience...is like telling someone how to skydive and being a whuffo. ;)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

A couple days ago I went to the Hess behind my house and there is some kid writhing around on the floor screaming and kicking his feet because his dad won't get him candy... the parent walked out and left the kid there to scream.. then finally came back in and dragged him outside.

The guy in line behind me matter of factly said "And that ladies and gentleman is why using condoms should be required."
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.