jf951

naming your rig?

Haven't really named a rig, but I talk to my main all the time. Usually I say something like "awesome job". Either that or "FLY RIGHT YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT!!!! I WILL CHOP YOUR ASS!!!". Of course that tends to be followed by "I'm sorry. I didnt mean that just then. You just had me a little worried is all.".
Muff #5048

:D:DIve only been to Vegas. Might have to make a trip to Fallon, Nevada one day tho, just because it has an awesome name. I love the name :P

I want to go to Hell, Michigan for the same reason. They run a 10 mile race there that'd I'd love to run for the "Run Thru' Hell 10 miler" race T-shirt.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Fallon.

Why would you name your rig after a small town in Nevada? :P

:D:DIve only been to Vegas. Might have to make a trip to Fallon, Nevada one day tho, just because it has an awesome name. I love the name :P

Don't drink the water or eat the local lake fish.

BTW - Manufacturer named my rig "Wings" - says so right on the side.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

phew! im not the only one whose a little off!
i named mine stacy the other day.
yeah if anything is gonna be straddling me that tight its definitely gonna be a girl!

agreed i talk to mine some times too...except its usually along the lines of..."get in the bag! NOW!!!" ...and then i get my fingers snapped by rubber bands. i usually just have to agree that she's right (just like i have to with every other woman in my life *cough cough*!)
Jump more, Bitch less.

I want to go to Hell, Michigan for the same reason. They run a 10 mile race there that'd I'd love to run for the "Run Thru' Hell 10 miler" race T-shirt.

Thats awesome!

Fallon.

Why would you name your rig after a small town in Nevada? :P

Don't drink the water or eat the local lake fish.

BTW - Manufacturer named my rig "Wings" - says so right on the side.

I always thought the "Infinity" on her side was her last name [:/]:P

Thanks for the tip on the water/fish!

I have owned too many rigs to count, and have never named one until last month. I got a new rig, and on the 3rd jump found myself in the middle of an evil spinning Mal. I finally found my pillow behind my ear. I looked up to see a pretty new white canopy, I had never seen before. I instantly named her "fuck me you beautiful bitch"

so my friend has a name for each of his vintage cars in his extensive collection...it got me wondering, do people name their rigs?

if so what are their names?

haha. yup that would be me.

i have:

Sonja

Victoria

and Alexis

yay for names

oh dude DUde DUDE BRO DUDE. omg DUDE! ummmmm. i forgot....

Dudeist Skydiver #61