futuredivot

What national chain store would stock

Thanks-I'm calling around now
Backstory

My nephew and his new bride are coming over tomorrow evening to see the Christmas car (A few miles from here someone has a broken down car in the front yard that they put lights on, even chaser lights around the wheels) Nephew and I decided that our wives should get the full redneck holiday experience so we're going to take them to dinner at Waffle House afterwards) We need a couple of mullet wigs to finish their complete public humiliation
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Struck out on mullet wigs-Plan B---Should we tell the womenfolk that they need to go Little Black Dress, and then take them to Waffle House?

Works for me. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Struck out on mullet wigs-Plan B---Should we tell the womenfolk that they need to go Little Black Dress, and then take them to Waffle House?

Just wear a size small wife beater tee & grab a six-er of Keystone beer...top it off with yer NASCAR hat and everyone will get the idea! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~