Nataly

OMG - such drama..

You're breaking the bonfire rule of Thou shall not dis users with boobs.

and the minor statute-when you're having a bad day, watching someone else's social train wreck can be cathartic.

my bad. back to our regular scheduled programming.

That's not Nataly . . . post her hooters and we'll be impressed.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

and the minor statute-when you're having a bad day, watching someone else's social train wreck can be cathartic.

Yeah - those are most certainly not my boobies.. Although a lovely contribution to this fucked up thread! :ph34r::ph34r:
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Thanks for ruining it. I needed somebody new to pick on, I was really hoping for all the NSFW whiners to come out of the woodwork on that one. Thanks ass.

ps - artists rendition of turtle and his most recent date attached.

Thanks for ruining it. I needed somebody new to pick on, I was really hoping for all the NSFW whiners to come out of the woodwork on that one. Thanks ass.

ps - artists rendition of turtle and his most recent date attached.

Ahhh - but you look so cute in a dress.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

see this is why you should have a wing girl handy......to do a gear check:|

Surely the adam's apple would have given it away.. Or the stubbly facial hair.. Or the deep voice.. Or the moobs.. Any of the above, really!!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Relationships are the sum of the events.

Usually, at the dating stage, there is a lot of fun
and very little problems. That is why the dating continues.

If you were married 15 years and his mom was sick,
you could balance the other good stuff with his absence. (example - married people with overseas military deployments)

It sounds like you have many possibilities.
- He will continue to fool around with his ex (and others) for sex.
- He is giving you the "it's not you - it's me" speech.
- He has too many roadblocks at this stage (the only choice involving truth).
- He enjoys the play part of dating, but not the future commitment that you have mentioned to him.

It sounds like you have many possibilities.
- He will continue to fool around with his ex (and others) for sex.
- He is giving you the "it's not you - it's me" speech.
- He has too many roadblocks at this stage (the only choice involving truth).
- He enjoys the play part of dating, but not the future commitment that you have mentioned to him.

Hmm.. I'm confused.. I'm pretty sure he has never fooled around on me.. He doesn't seem to be fobbing me off.. And not sure why the commitment thing would be an issue?? Do elaborate.. I'm not really following your train of thought..
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

For some people, the warning is just a matter of having some class. In your case, I feel sure you are grinding some axe.

Dude, grow some tact. In the mean time, just heed your warning. The Skymama don't play like that.

:|

It just seems too early for the relationship to be that
complex and be successful.

If it is true, wait until there are less problems, instead of trying to "make it work".

If it is not true, then you also do not need to be involved.

What if it is only partially true? what if he made up the story about his mom dying (partially untrue part) as a way to go out of town to bang his exwife (true part)? Ever think about that?

insert arsenio hall catch phrase here

If it is true, wait until there are less problems, instead of trying to "make it work".

Ah.. Yeah.. I agree.. It can't be helped, though.. Although he didn't really *need* to accept the job in Amsterdam, but otherwise not stuff he can control. And anyway, I can't fault him for pursuing a good career opportunity.

I kinda think it's not going to work. I'm not trying to push it one way or another - I want to see what happens. But realistically.. Well.. It's like you said.. So much going wrong so soon.. Generally not a very good start.
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

What if it is only partially true? what if he made up the story about his mom dying (partially untrue part) as a way to go out of town to bang his exwife (true part)? Ever think about that?

Well.. That is always possible.. But why would an intelligent man make up such an unnecessarily elaborate story?? (They weren't married, by the way.) Why mention the pregnancy at all if he had the "excuse" of his mother?

Edit to say: In fact, why mention the ex in the first place if he wanted to continue banging her?
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Well.. That is always possible.. But why would an intelligent man make up such an unnecessarily elaborate story?? (They weren't married, by the way.) Why mention the pregnancy at all if he had the "excuse" of his mother?

It does not take an intelligent man to make up an elaborate story if he knows that the option of getting a piece of ass will be an end result of said story.

Remember that guy that said he had to leave after banging you because he had to get up for work early. I promise you he did not have to get up for work early.

The moral to your life story is even though you may expect or want more out of the relationship, the likelihood that all he is or was looking for was a piece of ass is quite high.

It does not take an intelligent man to make up an elaborate story if he knows that the option of getting a piece of ass will be an end result of said story.

Remember that guy that said he had to leave after banging you because he had to get up for work early. I promise you he did not have to get up for work early.

The moral to your life story is even though you may expect or want more out of the relationship, the likelihood that all he is or was looking for was a piece of ass is quite high.

The only way that you could promise her that is if you were in fact that guy. Perhaps you work with him.

Remember that guy that said he had to leave after banging you because he had to get up for work early.

Nope - that has never happened to me. Although on more than one occasion I have been guilty of making a man late for work!! :D

Again.. This seem improbable.. If all he wanted was a piece of ass, he has worked unnecessarily hard for it. Equally, if all he was after was a piece of ass, there would be little point in continuing the relationship once he moves to Amsterdam, where pieces-of-ass can be found fairly regularly and without too much effort! (And even if he had to pay for it it's probably cheaper than a flight back to London!)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss