skymama

U.S. people- Need a part-time job?

The US Census is looking for workers and the pay is pretty good at $11-$14/hr. (depending on where you live). Jobs are for March-July and most people will work 20-40 hours a week.

I have a full-time job, but I might even apply...Mama needs a new pair of shoes!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I need some extra cash so I applied for a supervisor position.

I could teach a monkey to fill out forms.

I don't care where the money comes from, I would rather just make money consulting or selling Firearms parts, but it all adds up.

Plus my wife does not consider anything but working an hourly job to be employment.:|

Dunno mama, in some parts, going knockin' on people's doors asking how many folk live there can get you shot!

They have office jobs too, I'm hoping for one of those. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

The US Census is looking for workers and the pay is pretty good at $11-$14/hr. (depending on where you live). Jobs are for March-July and most people will work 20-40 hours a week.

I have a full-time job, but I might even apply...Mama needs a new pair of shoes!

I can imaging the neighborhood where the $14 rate is paid, Sounds pretty dangerous
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

I can imaging the neighborhood where the $14 rate is paid, Sounds pretty dangerous

shit. They pay as high as 18.75 in some areas in TX. Don't know about elsewhere.
Killing threads since 2004.