seanlarose

Ride to Palatka in April

Hey everyone, I'm attending a canopy piloting comp at skydive Palatka in early April of this year and seem to be in a bit of a pickle. I'm flying from Canada, and can't seem to find any bus lines that run from any of the airports around (Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Orlando) to Palatka, and I'm not able to get a one way car rental to Palatka. A week long car rental isn't all that feasible seeing as I'm not 25 and car rental is stupidly expensive.

This leads me to come and attempt to secure a ride from a fellow skydiver. I'm hoping to fly in to Orlando, as it it a few hundred dollars cheaper than Daytona or Jacksonville on or around April 4th. If anyone is able to help me out by giving me a ride, it would be very much appreciated, and I would obviously pay you for your trouble. If you can help out, please email me at seanedmontonskydivecom, or call me at 780-218-5658. Thanks guys and girls, I really appreciate it!!!
Sean LR

Hey everyone, I'm attending a canopy piloting comp at skydive Palatka in early April of this year and seem to be in a bit of a pickle. I'm flying from Canada, and can't seem to find any bus lines that run from any of the airports around (Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Orlando) to Palatka, and I'm not able to get a one way car rental to Palatka. A week long car rental isn't all that feasible seeing as I'm not 25 and car rental is stupidly expensive.

This leads me to come and attempt to secure a ride from a fellow skydiver. I'm hoping to fly in to Orlando, as it it a few hundred dollars cheaper than Daytona or Jacksonville on or around April 4th. If anyone is able to help me out by giving me a ride, it would be very much appreciated, and I would obviously pay you for your trouble. If you can help out, please email me at seanedmontonskydivecom, or call me at 780-218-5658. Thanks guys and girls, I really appreciate it!!!

Lemme see when I am getting there and maybe I can help ya out.

I find Enterprise Rent a Car to be much more flexible and accommodating than many other car rental companies. Maybe they might work with you on one-ways. See the links below; they have outlets at both the Orlando airport and in the city of Palatka.

http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/deeplinkmap.do?gpbr=0703&bid=004&cnty=US

http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/deeplinkmap.do?gpbr=4318&bid=004&cnty=US

What Exactly are you needing?? Just a ride from orlando to palatka on the 4th? I like in jacksonville and could possibly help ya out man. PM me if you want.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.