Squeak

This shits me

Screw me for being a non motorcycle type person ... but WTF is a Guzzi? I'm assuming they're high end bikes. I seriously never heard of them before I saw someone else mention them on this site.

:D:D:D:D Umm yeah they are high end suiperduper motorbikes:D:D

Guzzies are V Twin motorbikes, but the V sits perpendicular to the length of the bike, at 90 degrees to a Harley.
They're made in italy and come in Sports or Cruiser versions but all the big motors are essentially the same motor in a similar frame, with different compononts fitted for cruiser or sport/touring. They are shaft drive and REALLY TOURQUEY
They are affectionatley known as Old Tractors, and they last forever with minimum maintenance my last one had over 300,000kms on it when i sold it. The one i am building now has a poultry 75,000kms on it.

They vibrate with you ride them they have the shaft dive sway when you change down, the susspension is old and so too the brakes, and they are HEAVEY.

They are also one of the most soulful and best bikes i have ever riden.

The saying goes, "Ride a Guzzi for 10 mins, and you'll Hate it with a passion, Ride a Guzzi for 10 hours and you'll love the marque forever":)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Screw me for being a non motorcycle type person ... but WTF is a Guzzi? I'm assuming they're high end bikes. I seriously never heard of them before I saw someone else mention them on this site.

I never heard of a Moto Guzzi either...until the night I met one while riding my Sportster, and he totally humiliated me in an impromptu stoplight drag race, while making no more noise than a family sedan.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I never heard of a Moto Guzzi either...until the night I met one while riding my Sportster, and he totally humiliated me in an impromptu stoplight drag race, while making no more noise than a family sedan.>:(

That'll learn ya for riding a girls bike:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That'll learn ya for riding a girls bike:D:D:D:D

The Sportster was a kick-start-only model.
I don't think many girls would have been happy with that.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'll bet it had a decompression lever, for you girly type riders:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No, it did not.:P:P:P

The Good news.
Steve at Bevel Heaven has gone out of his way to rectify this muck up. he's getting the guys at "road and race" to send me the correct side, and i return my side to them furnish Steve at Belvel Heaven with the postage receipt and he reimburses me. B|

NICE ONE Steve, good to see customer service alive and well :)

BEVEL HEAVEN for all your Ducati parts or if you want some non-OEM parts that should fit Guzzis

My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well the left side caliper turned up today>
YAY nice one i hear maybe one of you say...
Not so much, the gold anodizing on the left one is different (ie darker) than the Gold anodizing of the right one:S:S:S.
Nothing is ever a 5 min job with me:|
So now i will probably have to send them back to the states and await a new shipment, so that they are BOTH the same gold colour

My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No, it did not.:P:P:P

Squeak, it's a Harley Sportster. There is no compression to start with:P

Harley...the best bike a woman can buy.

Ryoder....you SHOULD be humiliated. You should KNOW better than to drag race on a Harley....unless the other lane is a Hot Wheels. I'd still put my money on the Hot Wheels, though.
:D:D:P

I like Boss Hoss.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Victory at last.
Finally
2 Calipers, one Left one Right, BOTH the same Gold AnodisingB|B|B|B|
It will look SOOO cool when complete B|B|B|:ph34r:

My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And you'll be able to stop too,while looking cool:P

:D:D

Bry

Well they are Brembo Brakes so they will workB| i also bought some really nice BLACK braided lines with Gold fittings:)B|

Also on the way are Gold anodised, Brake reservoir cap, brake line "P" clip, bar end weights, fairing screws and numberplate screws, Lots of gold on this one:ph34r::ph34r:.
I'll probably do a Gold rim stripe too, on the wheels:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting a little carried way there no, Bling MasterB|

Bry

Hell no, the bling will be understated.:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ohh This bike is yours?????

:D:D:D

No not quite my one is Dark smokey grey with Gold bling, the Blue one is my mates;):):ph34r:

We Be "MUMS ANGELS" >:(
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That Norton looks "nice"......

Too bad I've decided to never ever ride bikes again....
My problem is that my brain by default becomes by-passed as soon as I get on a bike... [:/]

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

That Norton looks "nice"......

Too bad I've decided to never ever ride bikes again....
My problem is that my brain by default becomes by-passed as soon as I get on a bike... [:/]

That Norton is 16,000pounds:o my Guzzi will cost about 1500pounds:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?