popsjumper

Women are Superficial

Guys...no matter what they claim, women go for the "cool" rides and you would be best advised to get yourself one if you want to do well with the ladies..

Is that how you scored that Red Rider BB gun ?
:ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

...Seriously. If somebody had that car, the $$ wouldn't matter.

Hmmmmmm....wheels are turning here....

Two rolls of pennies...37 Cents out of the couch....maybe a couple of bucks out of the pond....I'm calling to see what they want for a down payment.
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Guys...no matter what they claim, women go for the "cool" rides and you would be best advised to get yourself one if you want to do well with the ladies..

Is that how you scored that Red Rider BB gun ?
:ph34r:

No...that was a ride on the Farm bus.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Note I didn't start this thread.
NOT ME! Not me!
But come on, it's basic biology. A woman wants a guy who had the means to support her regardless of how successful she may be. After all the bills he pays will cover her various shoe and hand bag orgies at the mall.
Here in and around NYC with the recent half TRILLION bonuses that were handed out...you should have seen the women go nuts over these hedge fund trust fund babies. It was just funny and a tad bit sad.
I guess they know what they want and you really can't get angry at them for it.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

NOT ME! Not me!
But come on, it's basic biology. A woman wants a guy who had the means to support her regardless of how successful she may be. After all the bills he pays will cover her various shoe and hand bag orgies at the mall.
Here in and around NYC with the recent half TRILLION bonuses that were handed out...you should have seen the women go nuts over these hedge fund trust fund babies. It was just funny and a tad bit sad.

Your over generalization makes me want to barf!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Should I have said skydiving gear orgy? :P
It's basic biology. The more things change the more they stay the same.
It sucks, but what can you do? Sure having a great personality is nice, sure looking good is nice but if two guys came up and they both looked great and both had great personality and one made $300K a year and one only $100K....who would you date?
The guy who makes $300k. Because let's face it money buys a lot of things in this world from a better longer life to more free time to know some one.
But that being said, I say let's turn things around! Let's start a revolutions! From now on we men will only hit on well to do women so that we can focus on looking super sexy sand buy gear :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Should I have said skydiving gear orgy? :P
It's basic biology. The more things change the more they stay the same.
It sucks, but what can you do? Sure having a great personality is nice, sure looking good is nice but if two guys came up and they both looked great and both had great personality and one made $300K a year and one only $100K....who would you date?
The guy who makes $300k. Because let's face it money buys a lot of things in this world from a better longer life to more free time to know some one.
But that being said, I say let's turn things around! Let's start a revolutions! From now on we men will only hit on well to do women so that we can focus on looking super sexy sand buy gear :)

I think the over generalization and "basic biology" bother me. There are people who are superficial. Both men and women. There are people who are not. Again both men and women.

I have dated a multi millionaire and also dated someone who made much less than me. Salary was never a deciding factor in who I dated.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696

I think the over generalization and "basic biology" bother me. There are people who are superficial. Both men and women. There are people who are not. Again both men and women.

I have dated a multi millionaire and also dated someone who made much less than me. Salary was never a deciding factor in who I dated.

Oh no I agree with you 100% the biology bothers me just as much as it bothers you. Yes there are people with good self understanding and who can rise above biology but a good number of people are slaves to biology and their biological drives. Note the thread about kids. But you have to understand just because you can rise above your animal instincts doesn't mean every one can or wants to?

NOT ME! Not me!

True....and the ones who disagree are single.

Where at in FL?! lol jk. I like jeeps, but that's only just because. I drive a Mustang myself, so, the faster, muscle cars are just like eh, unless it's a GTO. I like gtos too. But honestly, I just really like having someone who I can talk to (who doesn't glaze over if I trip into the medical jargon) and who I can share a laugh (or beer) with.
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL

>A woman wants a guy who had the means to support her regardless
>of how successful she may be. After all the bills he pays will cover her
>various shoe and hand bag orgies at the mall.

That's as accurate as saying:

A man wants a woman with big tits regardless of what the rest of her is like. After all, it's basic biology! And you should see the men go nuts when a big-chested woman walks into the bar. I guess they know what they want and you really can't get angry at them for it.

Is that accurate for some men and women? Probably. Is it accurate for MOST men and women? Not even close.

That explains all the hot chicks I see tooling around town with their boyfriends in Ford Festivas.

yep, a repeat-still applicable
Women are wired to go for physical prowess or command of resources. Broad shoulders or bad-ass car. Just the way it is.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

That explains all the hot chicks I see tooling around town with their boyfriends in Ford Festivas.

yep, a repeat-still applicable
Women are wired to go for physical prowess or command of resources. Broad shoulders or bad-ass car. Just the way it is.

Wow, you men must have had some bad experiences!

My guy drives a Honda Civic. Maybe I should dump him! :S.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696

kmills0705
Read my post, I said some are slaves to biology while others rise above it. You've risen above biology. You've taken control of your primal urges and used logic and understanding to make your self a better person.
I wish more people in the world were like you.
Hell I wish I was more like you.
(some one will be insulted by this reply)

>That explains all the hot chicks I see tooling around town with their
>boyfriends in Ford Festivas.

I've noticed just as many hot women in Ford Festivas as in classic antiques, big SUV's and sports cars. Heck, most of the hot women I know have crappy cars because they spend most of their money skydiving, climbing etc - and they end up with other people who do the same sort of thing.

>Women are wired to go for physical prowess or command of resources.
>Broad shoulders or bad-ass car. Just the way it is.

Right, and men are wired to want to have sex with women no matter what - but most of us are able to control that. Biological wiring is just the canvas; the painting is the important part.

Maybe he's just not compensating for anything.;)

Ding Ding!!!
I drive a VW Jetta. :)vant to see my turbo! :P