popsjumper

Women are Superficial

Guys...no matter what they claim, women go for the "cool" rides and you would be best advised to get yourself one if you want to do well with the ladies..

Here's I-am-bored's proof positive:
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=46635
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Did you buy the Big Stick option?

If not, there's going to be trouble.

If he didn't got that option there is a solution for every problem....
This might save Bry :D:D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Ummm...

No they're not.

Believe me, I've tried.

I was lucky enough to find a Porsche in 05. I bought it for a bunch of different reasons. Fortunately none of them were about attracting women because it didn't happen.

The best reaction I got was the woman who lived across the street from my folks. She came across the street to say hi, saw the car and started jumping up and down screaming "Oh wow, you got a Porsche!!" She's over sixty and quite heavy.[:/]
She really enjoyed the ride I gave her, she commented that next time she would wear her fur coat, and that she felt like a "Bond Girl".

Sadly, that set the stage for future encounters.

Married women really like it, and have asked for rides or to sit in it.

Women in solid relationships usually ask if they can drive it.

Single, available women look at it and say "It's a nice car":(

Although a friend calls it my "penis extender", the only people it attracts are old married women and 12 year old boys.>:(

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Ummm...

No they're not.

Believe me, I've tried.

I was lucky enough to find a Porsche in 05. I bought it for a bunch of different reasons. Fortunately none of them were about attracting women because it didn't happen.

The best reaction I got was the woman who lived across the street from my folks. She came across the street to say hi, saw the car and started jumping up and down screaming "Oh wow, you got a Porsche!!" She's over sixty and quite heavy.[:/]
She really enjoyed the ride I gave her, she commented that next time she would wear her fur coat, and that she felt like a "Bond Girl".

Sadly, that set the stage for future encounters.

Married women really like it, and have asked for rides or to sit in it.

Women in solid relationships usually ask if they can drive it.

Single, available women look at it and say "It's a nice car":(

Although a friend calls it my "penis extender", the only people it attracts are old married women and 12 year old boys.>:(

Stop trying to impress women with your car.

It doesn't impress us.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Ummm...

No they're not.

Believe me, I've tried.

Funny you should mention that. Had a friend, Rusty, who bought a Riviera, the clothes, the gold chains adn the Rolex etc to go with it....it didn't work for him either.
:D:D

We razzed him unmercifully about all the hookers he could have had with that money.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Stop trying to impress women with your car.

It doesn't impress us.

I guess it depends on the girl/culture/part of the country. Last time I partied in Miami almost every girl i approached and started a conversation with asked me what kind of car i drove in the first 5 minutes.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

In 1996, I showed up at my 10th high school reunion in a beautiful shiny black Porsche 914 with a "Skydive" sticker on the back window. It earned me "Most Eligible Bachelor" honors among the class. But did it help? Nope! :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You misread the award. What you got was the "Bachelor for a reason" title

Well of course, duh! The runner up was a Mobile, AL police officer. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban