andreeb77

Old but Classic

I've seen that video loads, but try as i might i can not find anthing funny in it
I know Tim has had a laugh about it now but man that jump always makes me cringe.

His website has more info on it.
Google Frankenass
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

A couple of years ago I had spent a day at SD Houston swoop training. I had enjoyed a good day of working on Zone Accuracy and Distance runs with gates. On sunset load my lovely (skydiver) wife says "hey, go big!" Thanks honey!

So with about 30-40 people standing around, I did a NICE ghost rider cowboy. I got on the water, both hands out of the toggles and off the risers. Laid WAY bag and had a hand in the water. It was nice. I reached up to pop my rears out off the water and when I looked forward again I realized that I was OUT OF POND!

I luckily managed to break my fall with my face, after I launched forward off the shore of the pond, so no permanent injury was done. I saw footage and I will say that the video is very good, but I have yet to receive a copy of said video! :D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

A couple of years ago I had spent a day at SD Houston swoop training. I had enjoyed a good day of working on Zone Accuracy and Distance runs with gates. On sunset load my lovely (skydiver) wife says "hey, go big!" Thanks honey!

So with about 30-40 people standing around, I did a NICE ghost rider cowboy. I got on the water, both hands out of the toggles and off the risers. Laid WAY bag and had a hand in the water. It was nice. I reached up to pop my rears out off the water and when I looked forward again I realized that I was OUT OF POND!

I luckily managed to break my fall with my face, after I launched forward off the shore of the pond, so no permanent injury was done. I saw footage and I will say that the video is very good, but I have yet to receive a copy of said video! :D

ayum....love to see that one!:D