happythoughts

moob surgery

BBC moobs

A record number of men are having cosmetic surgery to reduce the size of their flabby breasts, a plastics surgeons' conference has been told.

A 44% rise in "moob jobs" between 2007 and 2008 was revealed, making it the fifth most popular surgery for men.

More than 1,000 men in the UK have paid £2,000 for the operation in the last year, the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons heard.

Numbers coming forward have shot up by 1,000% over the past five years.

Seems reasonable. :)

BBC moobs

A record number of men are having cosmetic surgery to reduce the size of their flabby breasts, a plastics surgeons' conference has been told.

A 44% rise in "moob jobs" between 2007 and 2008 was revealed, making it the fifth most popular surgery for men.

More than 1,000 men in the UK have paid £2,000 for the operation in the last year, the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons heard.

Is it just me or does this figure for what is essentially a breast reduction seem a little low? 2000 British Pounds = about $3,190 American right? I think a breast reduction for a woman would cost a lot more than that.... :|
Always be kinder than you feel.

BBC moobs

Is it just me or does this figure for what is essentially a breast reduction seem a little low? 2000 British Pounds = about $3,190 American right? I think a breast reduction for a woman would cost a lot more than that.... :|

2000 quid is what they sell you on.. And then they tell you you should get it done to both! :ph34r:
Remster

2000 quid is what they sell you on.. And then they tell you you should get it done to both! :ph34r:

:o:D:D:D
Always be kinder than you feel.

BBC moobs

Well? Women get charged more for dry cleaning
a shirt than men do also.

(Maybe guys get a discount because they shouldn't
have to do laundry. It's just the unfairness of it all.)
:ph34r: