DSE

Skydiving motorcycle

Hey, that's Bernie!

Bernie Williams lived & jumped for a few years in Ontario too. He had a nice little freestanding tower close to his place out in the back woods where he invited me and other BASE friends. Haven't kept track of what he's been up to lately.

I know little of his crazier younger days but it sounds like he broke a lot of stuff motorcycle racing (and ended up in a coma for a while), so BASE was really kind of mild for him.

Nice to see he's still up to stuff.

I don't get it, didn't ride the bike out of an AC, just static lined it hanging under a balloon, didn't even ride off after landing. Would rather watch vids of the delivery systems Strong Enterprises are developing.:(

These pictures are of Jimmy Davis taken in the early 80's. He not only rode it out he landed it and rode it away. It was filmed for That’s Incredible.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I couldn't scroll down fast enough to mention Jimmy too, but you beat me to it.

I'm waiting until the media forgoes doing research altogether and then I'm going to invent the telephone . . .
NickD :)

I already did that, yesterday……..new at 11. :P

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Ou guys are so outdated. Im goin to create a giant network tha computers cann access to find "sites" and talk to other people while they stare at their computer while they are supposed to be working. Im gonna call it the interweb. :)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Ou guys are so outdated. Im goin to create a giant network tha computers cann access to find "sites" and talk to other people while they stare at their computer while they are supposed to be working. Im gonna call it the interweb. :)

Al Gore beat you to it.:P

The article isn't entirely accurate about a few things, but there is a lot of enthusiasm for the project John is doing, so we'll likely see more media coverage over the next few months.

The article isn't entirely accurate about a few things,

You've said that twice now, but in a quick read of the article, I didn't catch anything that was obviously a case of the "parachute failed to open" type journalism typical of the whuffo media. You going to tell us what's wrong or just keep dropping hints?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke