irip

I want a parachute packer job

I have an experience around 140 jumps with different chutes,T4-4Mp, Manta 290,230, Solo, Pilot, ParaFoil and i'm part of a regional team "Gherghe Banciulescu" form Romania. I want a job in this field because i want to learn more and gain experience. If anybody can help I really apreciate it
Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Thank you for your advice. I forgot to say one thing, in Romania still exists free skydiving if u are part of renional team, or national team, and the same for the beginers , but with limited number. At my regional DZ i just go to train beginers , and to be a paid person in the institution of the state it's weird plus it's hard to get there, because the comunist thinking didn't dissapear for good, i hope u understand what i'm saying. I want to do it somewhere else then Romania, because i want to learn new things, go to a new level.

Yep we do , it's the AR-RA Romania's Aeroclub, witch as a institution they give licences and all that, but if u need to do a course for example tandem master u have to do it outside the country cause we don't have people who own this kind of licence. We have a few private dropzones also but it;s same thing, basicly some instructures opened their own business and they don't give a damn about the students, nor performance or beginers. It's complicated.

Please note - if you pack parachutes for money (or jumps, or food, or lodging, or any kind of compensation), and you are not a citizen or a permanent resident alien, I'm pretty sure that that is considered "employment", for which you are required by US law to have a work visa (that is, not just a tourist visa or student visa).

Also note that millions of mexicans work here and live off of Uncle Sam so I wouldn't be too concerned about the visa... just sneak in like everybody else, then apply for welfare! j/k... good luck!
Travis Roy Foundation. At very least its a tax write off

No man, i know don't compare me with maxicans, even if it doesn't sounds good, i don't want to come in States, i thought that this a forum for the EU also. I've been working in US on a cruise ships for a couple of years, i know the laws and everything, even if i would chose US it will be hard cause i have a wife so i need to take her around even thow we don't need visa for US for the first 3 monts. I want a legal job, so, not USA mandatory. It's what I want.

Thats cool I was just throwing out some ideas lol. No offence meant to you and yours. I hope you and your family find a nice place to settle in and enjoy making a few bucks and jumps!

What cruise line?

Also note that millions of mexicans work here and live off of Uncle Sam so I wouldn't be too concerned about the visa... just sneak in like everybody else, then apply for welfare! j/k... good luck!

Also note that millions of Mexicans, Hondurans, Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, Germans, Brits, etc. sneak into the USA with fraudulent documents, work hard, pay taxes and avoid contact with police, fire-fighters, hospitals, welfare, etc.
The USA has a slave class and it includes millions of "un-documented aliens."

There!
Corrected it for you.

Just to clarify, I was trying to simply be informative.

This is the dorkzone. Knock that shit off.

And this coming from QUEEN of the DORKIESTS! ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Thank you mate, I would like if this dream will come true, even thow I'm do old for this kind of dreams but whatever. I was working for Carnival Cuise Lines , because somebody asked, and all was legal, paying tax, for about 2 years. But this is rather a modern slavery than a job even if it's paid.
Anyways I wouldn't mind if I find something ,legal, un USA.

Well I feel that I should apologize for my negative remarks towards "Un-documented Aliens" who may actually be here w/o "abusing" the system.

However, there are many illegal aliens that are not so intent on working towards being self sufficient and violence free.

Mind you I have no remorce for our own lazy ass citizens who abuse the hell out of "our" tax dollars... that aren't being paid by many (not all) Undocumented Aliens.

You don't need to apologize, this thing it's hapening in every country, i'm working here aslso and i paid my taxes and they are gispsy families with 10 or more kids and they get money for that and none of them working, and they are driving better cars the most of the people, and they afford alot more without working, i know the feeling, but here I opened this topic because i wanted to find out things about skydiving not illegal trasspasing and all that.
pardon my writing,i'm to lazy to check it;)

I have been on several Cruise Ships and enjoyed the experience, but damn I wouldn't be able to work like you guys do! i was on Triumph a few years back and have sailed with RC, Celebrity, Holland and you guys. I hope for your sake you end up on dry land with some air under your feet soon!

The comunism failed 20 years ago in Romania and in most of the exsoviet contries just to inform you. I don't want to get in any polemics and most of all i don't like u to make fun on this topic. Man, people are equal no mather where they come from. What do you know about comunism?

The comunism failed 20 years ago in Romania and in most of the exsoviet contries just to inform you. I don't want to get in any polemics and most of all i don't like u to make fun on this topic. Man, people are equal no mather where they come from. What do you know about comunism?

How to spell it!:D

just kidding...have you ever spent a whole day bent over packing parachutes? It plays hell with older back,and hands! Plus th eonlyway it is serious money, is a Big DZ, at a little one, most folks are packing their own, to kill time between flights, and loads!

Place liek Perris, there are MANY rich jumpers, that simply land throw down the rig, ande pay up at the end of the day, those packers make serious money!

Also once checked off by a rigger, the Boogy circuit can be a blast, but not so much for married people!

My father-in-law (wife's step-dad) escaped from Romania during the communist days. He's deaf, by the way. He had some very interesting stories to tell.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban