TrophyHusband

Controversy Rages Over Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery

http://www.obgynnews.com/article/PIIS0029743710700847/fulltext

since we're big fans of all things vaginal, i though i would share this with the class. there are a few gems tucked in this article, such as 'Authors' perceptions from the studies included descriptions such as “grossly enlarged,” “deformed,” and “look like spaniel's ears".'

what do you guys think of trimming the meat curtains? de-toeing the camel? unhanging the meaty-box?

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

you've already paid for quite a few of these procedures. it is not uncommon for them to get trimmed up a little when they cause pain during intercourse, (appairently it hurts when a lip gets pulled inside).

as for when its done for pure cosmetic reasons, let it remain a cash thing.

www.kjandmegan.com

you've already paid for quite a few of these procedures. it is not uncommon for them to get trimmed up a little when they cause pain during intercourse, (appairently it hurts when a lip gets pulled inside).

as for when its done for pure cosmetic reasons, let it remain a cash thing.

Oh come on.. That is so nonsensical it's actually a little funny.. That's a silly as saying that men who have a lot of foreskin experience pain when that skin gets yanked back during intercourse.. I'm pretty sure someone made that up to legitimise the surgery..

I'm not saying I'm against it.. I'm not, actually - I don't think it's any different to other forms of cosmetic surgery.. It's not necessary, but some people want it. Where I take issue is when false claims are made about our anatomy.. Like the one above. I just don't buy it - sounds like bollocks.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Oh come on.. That is so nonsensical it's actually a little funny.. That's a silly as saying that men who have a lot of foreskin experience pain when that skin gets yanked back during intercourse.. I'm pretty sure someone made that up to legitimise the surgery..

it actually does happen. my wife does the occasional labiaplasty to alleviate her patients' pain during sex. it happens moreso in patients with "cocker spaniel ears" than it it does with the run of the mill big lips.

www.kjandmegan.com

If you ever had your face buried in a pare of meat curtains, while your trying to do your best to put her over the top,....You'd favor "Cutting" I imagin women see uncut men as discusting as I found her...I was TOTOALLY not in the moment, I simply wanted it to end, so I could leave!

Defining cosmetic....

To me "cosmetic" means to have an elective surgery out of narcissism and not for a legitimate health reason. If you are taking the Moose Knuckle to the taxidermist on your own dime, cool. It's your money do what ever the hell you want.

If you want to get it done on my tax dollar........go get some cordura panties. :P

"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts