turtlespeed

Is there a drug with a street name of "Water"?

In a conversation it was brought up . . . I have never heard of it. Obviously H2O . . .

Maybe GHB?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

pcp

Seriously?:|

Seriously.
PCP is a liquid, commonly called "water". Smokes or joints can be dipped in it, making them "wet" or it can be sprayed on pot = "wetting it down".

Hi JD and all,
PCP, Angel Dust, Hog Trank and now "water!!" PCP a veterinary tranquilizer from the 60's that the field quit using because of its "side effects!!" Some people had other ideas!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

pcp

Seriously.
PCP is a liquid, commonly called "water". Smokes or joints can be dipped in it, making them "wet" or it can be sprayed on pot = "wetting it down".

Seriously.

When I was dumb and young. Just getting started smoking pot, some thug said he was selling some good shit. He called it "water" My dumb ass figured he meant hydroponic weed. I bought it and smoked it. Crazy shit. Very different from LSD or mushrooms.

Don't do it! In fact, don't do any drugs!

pcp

Seriously.

Seriously.

When I was dumb and young. Just getting started smoking pot, some thug said he was selling some good shit. He called it "water" My dumb ass figured he meant hydroponic weed. I bought it and smoked it. Crazy shit. Very different from LSD or mushrooms.

Don't do it! In fact, don't do any drugs!

Using was not what I was interested in.:|
Someone brought it up in a conversation.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Its also bad where you live. PCP and formaldehyde, smoking wet has come back big time. Its a problem. These kids weren't around to see the previous generation liquefy their damned brains, ending drooling all over themselves for the rest of their lives due to that crap either!

Bad, I mean bad.

Look for vanilla extract bottles. The opening is just large enough for a cigarette to be dipped in. The glass is thick and hard to break and the color of the bottle prevents evaporation.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I hear that something called "Cat Piss" is better for you. Let me know when you try that.

Joe

Why? Did you like it? It it your DOC now?