Cornholio

What would you think if you just got a 2% salary raise?

Wow, how did she come to trust you that much?:)She must have no clue as to how you feel about her.:S It's tempting to "out" her on her scam, but I doubt if you're the type of person to do that . . . or are you?;):D:D

I think because I was reaching out to her and she's an attention whore, otherwise she kissed my ass and asked to have lunch if I wanted to at a later date.:S

Of course I told my supervisor and 2 immediate coworkers, I hold allegiance to them, not a crazy asstard that thinks she's entitled to a lot more than she was getting. She did send a message to our supervisor late this afternoon saying she was hoping to get fired, essentially.

There goes 5yrs work experience for a recommendation, she lives alone and is "dating" (2mo) a guy who is known for "open" (ie polygamous) relationships and this was who she was traveling to Europe for. No savings and last Friday was her last paycheck and lives in the Bay Area with a less-than-buoyant job market = good move Sherlock!

I just got a 3% raise, and that was at the top of the list. Based on the economy, I am happy for that. I've been here for 16 years, survived 2 rounds of layoffs in the past 2 years as 2 years with 0 increases.

I LOVE what I am doing and hope to continue it for a while (until I hit the powerball, of course) and hope that the economy continues to improve so that those out of work can find meaningful employment.

Just my 2cents.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Yah, just got pulled into my boss's office and told I get a 2% raise. Yippee! or.. WTF?

Personally, I'm insulted. But I'll take it.

I got offered something similar if I passed a mandatory certification exam. My answer:

"At last, we can retire and give up this life of crime."
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."