porpoishead

checking in

What's up people.....with the recent passing of a few friends.... just thought I'd check in and say what's up incase I don't get the chance again.....the fishboy is still around at a DZ near you......spread the love fuckers its amazing sometimes how fast our friends come and go....
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Sheesh! I would have expected that from Daisy. Who died and left you dominatrix? :D

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I'm feeling awfully feisty today. Which normally isn't a bad thing, except I really need to be feeling awfully geeky today.

:P

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

After the fourth battery pull in one day, I regretfully withdrew from the BB group. :(

It was driving me nuts. I miss the banter, though.

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Do a reimage on your phone (back it up, then reinstall OS) see if that helps, also check for any OS updates.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

After the fourth battery pull in one day, I regretfully withdrew from the BB group. :(

It was driving me nuts. I miss the banter, though.

Now you see what I was going through a week and a half ago. Give it a few days then rejoin. If you have a bunch of pictures/videos/etc saved in the BB, clear them out, save what you want to save by uploading to your CPU. I'm back in the group after 4 or 5 days and have only needed to battery pull once in nearly a week. And that's without upgrading anything.

Not to say I won't run into this problem again though...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Sigh.

I'll try. Sounds like I'll need to call you during the process and that phone is my only phone. Keep your fingers crossed.

It shouldn't be too bad, definitely do as billy recommended, check your pictures on the phone. For some reason mine started saving ALL of them locally. I had to delete 80 pics off my phone.

You know how to get hold of me if you need to, feel free to call :)

eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Right on jerry, will do....

The problems you guys had was a BBM issue with everybody upgrading and rejoining group took a while for the system to get stable again....everything is running smooth again I guess, think everyone is upgraded....well except for me but this new bold doesn't skip a beat haven't had to reboot since I got it, didn't even stutter through all of that madness.....*hint* LOL
Perry Farrell

Hey hey...What's up bud.....same ole man maintaining.....got me a big fancy surgery back in sept. Got a nickel and titanium implant in my heart to close up the hole from my diving accident....hyperbaric docs and cardiologists cleared me for diving a few months back....getting my beast on again getting strong as all hell and back at it....back in service with some heavy metal in my heart.....jumping a bit here and there...everything is stylin

How are you T??
Perry Farrell

OK. I deleted all those pictures from the local drive. Someone send me an invite and we'll see what happens. If it doesn't work, I'll re-load the OS and cross my fingers.

Personally, I think skydiving is safer. :)

Hey hey...What's up bud.....same ole man maintaining.....got me a big fancy surgery back in sept. Got a nickel and titanium implant in my heart to close up the hole from my diving accident....hyperbaric docs and cardiologists cleared me for diving a few months back....getting my beast on again getting strong as all hell and back at it....back in service with some heavy metal in my heart.....jumping a bit here and there...everything is stylin

How are you T??

I'm still vertical, mobile & takin' nourishment! ;)

Glad to hear your feet will be getting wet again! B|

Have to change yer screen-name to Iron Heart! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

:ph34r:
LOL yeah, hey what ever works.. I think they're calling me slutfish these days ......cause I be terrorizing all them mermaids with my spring steel shaft on my speargun

My little girl says to leave Ariel alone. :P:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban