Shotgun

Airline Carry-on Bags

You have to take off the tank regulator wuen you fly it don you so you can se into it right?

I know i have to do thawhen i travel with my nitrogen tanks for pantball tourneys. Its a pain in the ass. :(

Dude, you will never get laid by any of the women that just read that!:o:S

HAHA you havent seen a major event played yet, have you? haha. i dont play that backwoods redneck crap, im talking about the big leagues, haha.

Wow, I bet you have Mad Skilz.

If he's playing in the pro leagues, you may as well be a student telling airspeed all they are doing is holding hands. Don't be so narrow minded.

You have to take off the tank regulator wuen you fly it don you so you can se into it right?

I know i have to do thawhen i travel with my nitrogen tanks for pantball tourneys. Its a pain in the ass. :(

Dude, you will never get laid by any of the women that just read that!:o:S

HAHA you havent seen a major event played yet, have you? haha. i dont play that backwoods redneck crap, im talking about the big leagues, haha.

Wow, I bet you have Mad Skilz.

I bet if we were to play a few games id walk all over you just like if you and I were to make a few tracking/FF/RW/ whatever you fancy jumps. to each his own.

and please don't insult me by saying you've never said you were at least halfway decent at skydiving.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

> i dont play that backwoods redneck crap, im talking about the big leagues, haha.

Well, but I bet you're not half the big league athlete that those professional poker players are!

i know! If i could only be as athlet as them! Or maybe professional hot dog eater (excluding that little japanese guy, haha)
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

>i know! If i could only be as athlet as them!

During the 300 ways in Arizona, Duffy Fainer was doing announcing for all the spectators as we were landing in the main landing area. He was great - making shit up, identifying the wrong people, stuff like that. At one point he was going on about the rigors about jumping from 25,000 feet and said "let's have a round of applause for these talented endurance athletes!" I remember looking around to see who the heck he was talking about.

I've flown a lot this year: DC, Vegas, Utah, London, Dublin, Chicago... I've been either mailing my luggage before hand (about $20 through UPS) or packing light and taking a carry on.

Last few flights through Salt Lake, Vegas, and Phoenix were Ridiculous. :S You would not believe what people were trying to carry on. People were trying to get on the plane toting full luggage sets, 'purses' in the form of stuffed gym bags, I don't think anyone was asked to put their bag(s) in one of those little wire boxes to check to see if it's too big - Saw one cheap family give each of their kids a full suitcase (5 kids) and try to pass them off as a carryon - and you know what, nobody cared and they just walked right on!

Then I get on the plane, and there is NOWHERE close to enough overhead space because everyone was carrying on like 3 oversized things. People in the front were stashing stuff in the bins over my row and then the stewardess (*ahem Flight Attendant for you P.c. people) tells me that I'll have to check that.. (this was either United or Frontier, I forget which)

Flying international is nice...Don't really give a damn what you check, it's all free.

=========Shaun ==========

>i know! If i could only be as athlet as them!

During the 300 ways in Arizona, Duffy Fainer was doing announcing for all the spectators as we were landing in the main landing area. He was great - making shit up, identifying the wrong people, stuff like that. At one point he was going on about the rigors about jumping from 25,000 feet and said "let's have a round of applause for these talented endurance athletes!" I remember looking around to see who the heck he was talking about.

jumping out of a plane as much as they do in a day almost everyday does take endurance, that shit gets tring lol. at least more tiring than i ever thought it would be

Now that most airlines are charging for checked bags, I'm just curious if anyone has had more issues with the carry-on luggage?

Since that time, I've only flown with checked bags, so I either paid the fee or flew on Southwest. But for this next flight (U.S. Airways), I'm thinking of only taking a carry-on, and it's pretty much the exact dimensions that are the maximum for a carry-on, and I'm wondering if they're going to give me a harder time about it than they used to (when they didn't stand to get $40-$50 from me by forcing me to check it).

Anyhow, just wondering what others' experience has been....

Get on early, be nice, you'll be fine. Don't try to bring an elephant. Anything worth checking is worth fedexing.

-Peter ,250k mile a year biz traveler.